+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Janoris Jenkins (CB)?

Re: Janoris Jenkins (CB)?

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Kruunch"]If JJ falls to us due to character issues, does Reese take a chance on him?

Definite 1st round talent ... arrests on his record and kicked out of his first school (Florida?).[/quote]

He took a chance on Bradshaw, no?
    [/quote]

in the 7th round i believe though..1st round pick much different

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

He's under 5'10''. Too small.

[/quote]
    So is Rhonde Barber...[/quote]

and the giants didnt draft him...

Giants target length, at DL and DB more than perhaps any other team in the NFL.[/quote] Leonard Johnson CB Iowa St is a guy i could see the giants get in RD 3 if hes there

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]

Giants target length, at DL and DB more than perhaps any other team in the NFL.[/quote] Leonard Johnson CB Iowa St** is a guy i could see the giants get in RD 3 if hes there
    [/quote]

when are u gonna do a mock draft?

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Kruunch"]If JJ falls to us due to character issues, does Reese take a chance on him?

Definite 1st round talent ... arrests on his record and kicked out of his first school (Florida?).[/quote]

[/quote]Well if Jenkins is on the board in the 7th round im sure Reese would take him

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]

Giants target length, at DL and DB more than perhaps any other team in the NFL.[/quote] Leonard Johnson CB Iowa St** is a guy i could see the giants get in RD 3 if hes there
    [/quote]Just put up a Vid of him today

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]
    So is Rhonde Barber...[/quote]Go tell Asante Samuel he's too small. I really believe in Janoris Jenkins & think he will excel in the NFL.
    [/quote]To small for the Giants he means not to small for the NFL.The Giants are the tallest NFL team on Defense and its not an accident

The Giants are on the average 6' 3 1/2
    while the league average is 6' 1 1/2

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]
    So is Rhonde Barber...[/quote]Go tell Asante Samuel he's too small. I really believe in Janoris Jenkins & think he will excel in the NFL.
    [/quote]To small for the Giants he means not to small for the NFL.The Giants are the tallest NFL team on Defense and its not an accident

The Giants are on the average 6' 3 1/2
    while the league average is 6' 1 1/2[/quote]

u too...when are u gonna do a mock?

[/quote]

In the seventh round.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Kruunch"]If JJ falls to us due to character issues, does Reese take a chance on him?

[/quote]

in the 7th round i believe though..1st round pick much different[/quote]

if he falls to the 2nd id be all over that...but the giants will be picking late in these rounds..u may have to take him in the 1st if u want him..not sure if thats the direction they take.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote] So is Rhonde Barber...[/quote]Go tell Asante Samuel he's too small. I really believe in Janoris Jenkins & think he will excel in the NFL.
    [/quote]To small for the Giants he means not to small for the NFL.The Giants are the tallest NFL team on Defense and its not an accident The Giants are on the average 6' 3 1/2 while the league average is 6' 1 1/2[/quote] u too...when are u gonna do a mock?[/quote]Whole NFL mocks or Giant mocks.I dont like doing mocks because they change so much between now and draft day it seems like im wasting my time filling out 2 rounds of players that I know wont be in the same spot after FA.Sportzfan enjoys doing them he puts them up all the time.Probably wont start doing full ones till after the combine at least.If U got to the one draft thread he has like a 100 of them on there

+ Reply to Thread