+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Janoris Jenkins (CB)?

Re: Janoris Jenkins (CB)?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

He's under 5'10''. Too small.

[/quote] So is Rhonde Barber...[/quote]Go tell Asante Samuel he's too small. I really believe in Janoris Jenkins & think he will excel in the NFL.
    [/quote]To small for the Giants he means not to small for the NFL.The Giants are the tallest NFL team on Defense and its not an accident The Giants are on the average 6' 3 1/2 while the league average is 6' 1 1/2[/quote] u too...when are u gonna do a mock?[/quote]Whole NFL mocks or Giant mocks.I dont like doing mocks because they change so much between now and draft day it seems like im wasting my time filling out 2 rounds of players that I know wont be in the same spot after FA.Sportzfan enjoys doing them he puts them up all the time.Probably wont start doing full ones till after the combine at least.[/quote]

i hear ya..i feel that we will target oline in the first but with them picking so late its hard to tell this year what will be there.

He is a good player. But, he isnt a Giant type player, not for the 1st round anyways.

Here is a few guys I think they will target

Mike Adams OT Ohio State

George Ilokka Boise State S

Fletcher Cox DT Miss St

Lamar Miller RB Miami

Coby Fleener TE Stanford

Cam Johnson DE Virginia

Chase Minnifield CB Virginia

Zebrie Sanders OT FSU

Kendall Reyes DT UConn

Casey Hayward CB Vanderbilt

Trumaine Johnson CB Montana

Orson Charles TE Georgia

Matt Mcantts OT UAB

Antonio Allen South Carolina S

Dajohn Harris DT USC

Audie Cole LB NC State

Bobby Wagner LB Utah State

Keenan Robinson LB Texas

Ladaruius Green Louisana Lafyette TE

Micah Hyde CB Iowa

Donnie Fletcher CB Boston College

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]
    So is Rhonde Barber...[/quote]

and the giants didnt draft him...

Giants target length, at DL and DB more than perhaps any other team in the NFL.[/quote] Leonard Johnson CB Iowa St is a guy i could see the giants get in RD 3 if hes there
    [/quote]

when are u gonna do a mock draft?[/quote] I only do one a WEEK after the Giants Games.. I'd of all ready been done for awhile but as i said in the draft thread I'll continue to do a mock untill were done playing So i have one more mock i'll do at some point after the SB bowl..

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]

Giants target length, at DL and DB more than perhaps any other team in the NFL.[/quote] Leonard Johnson CB Iowa St is a guy i could see the giants get in RD 3 if hes there
    [/quote]Just put up a Vid of him today[/quote] I love Leonard Johnson.. I'll have to go check what game u did..

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Here is a few guys I think they will target

Mike Adams OT Ohio State

George Ilokka Boise State S

Fletcher Cox DT Miss St

Lamar Miller RB Miami

Coby Fleener TE Stanford

Cam Johnson DE Virginia

Chase Minnifield CB Virginia

Zebrie Sanders OT FSU

Kendall Reyes DT UConn

Casey Hayward CB Vanderbilt

Trumaine Johnson CB Montana

Orson Charles TE Georgia

Matt Mcantts OT UAB

Antonio Allen South Carolina S

Dajohn Harris DT USC

Audie Cole LB NC State

Bobby Wagner LB Utah State

Keenan Robinson LB Texas

Ladaruius Green Louisana Lafyette TE

Micah Hyde CB Iowa

Donnie Fletcher CB Boston College

[/quote] Wow I agree with a ton of those players u mentioned.. Alot of em as u know are some of my Favorite Prospects.. I'd add JEREL WORTHY to that list

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]

Giants target length, at DL and DB more than perhaps any other team in the NFL.[/quote] Leonard Johnson CB Iowa St** is a guy i could see the giants get in RD 3 if hes there
    [/quote]

when are u gonna do a mock draft?[/quote] I only do one a* WEEK after the Giants Games..* I'd of all ready been done for awhile but as i said in the draft thread*** I'll continue to do a mock untill were done playing**** So i have one more mock i'll do at some point after the SB bowl..**
    [/quote]

cool thanks..but did u do all the rounds?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]
    So is Rhonde Barber...[/quote]Go tell Asante Samuel he's too small. I really believe in Janoris Jenkins & think he will excel in the NFL.
    [/quote]To small for the Giants he means not to small for the NFL.The Giants are the tallest NFL team on Defense and its not an accident

The Giants are on the average 6' 3 1/2
    while the league average is 6' 1 1/2[/quote]We're talking about cornerbacks here, not the Giants team as a whole. Jenoris Jenkins is the topic of the thread & I'm just trying to point out that even though Jenkins may be a little undersized at 5"10, 190 lbs, it's not by much. By pro standards, big corners are best described as cornerbacks who measure in at 5-foot-11 or higher. I realize the Giants like bigger size safeties, but since Jerry Reese has been in office, he has drafted a couple of CB's who were under 6"0. He drafted DeAndre Wright who was 5"11, and drafted Stoney Woodson who was 5'10. Reese also picked up RW McQuarters (5"10), Kevin Dockery (5"8), & Sam Madison (5"11) through free agency. CB Bruce Johnson (undrafted FA) is another guy who JR had signed. Janoris Jenkins may not even be on the Giants radar, but if he is by some chance still there at 32 overall it would be a steal IMO.

Jenkins was nothing but trouble at Florida & has rocks for brains, not spending a 1st rounder on this guy.....no way

He's under 5'10''. Too small. He needs to grow a few more inches ! ok for HS, but not the Pros.

+ Reply to Thread