+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Janoris Jenkins (CB)?

[quote user="Kruunch"]If JJ falls to us due to character issues, does Reese take a chance on him?

Definite 1st round talent ... arrests on his record and kicked out of his first school (Florida?).[/quote]

He took a chance on Bradshaw, no?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="Raptor22"]Based on talent, absolutely.

That being said, I'm not sure I want him in NY.

Not only has he had trouble with the law, but he also hasn't learned from his mistakes. Giving a kid money isn't going to make him behave any better. Likewise, giving a kid money who doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes and then putting him in a situation rife with temptation and a rabid media to boot... that's a major concern for me.
    [/quote]

A guy like Jenkins is a perfect fit for this team. He needs guys around him that are going to help him get his life straight outside of football, whilst contending for champions every year, inside.

I'd love to have him on our team.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

He's under 5'10''. Too small.

[/quote]
    So is Rhonde Barber...[/quote]

Wrquet, +1

Check this out

[quote user="Kruunch"]If JJ falls to us due to character issues, does Reese take a chance on him?

Definite 1st round talent ... arrests on his record and kicked out of his first school (Florida?).[/quote]I'd like to see how he does in the interview process. He's got way too much talent to pass on at pick 32 overall. I think he'll already be off the board by the time the Giants pick anyway. If it weren't for his off the field issues (character concerns), he would be a top 10 pick. This guy will be a baller in the NFL, he's worth the risk IMO.

[/quote]
    So is Rhonde Barber...[/quote]

and the giants didnt draft him...

Giants target length, at DL and DB more than perhaps any other team in the NFL.

[/quote]
    So is Rhonde Barber...[/quote]Go tell Asante Samuel he's too small. I really believe in Janoris Jenkins & think he will excel in the NFL.

The kid has 1st round talent,but the character issues not on this team no divas please!

Last year's 1st rd. pick Prince (CB) is a little undersized. No way we pick JJ even if he wasn't an extreme character risk

[quote user="888888"]Last year's 1st rd. pick Prince (CB) is a little undersized.[/quote]Undersized? He's 6"0, 200 plus lbs. That's ideal size for an NFL CB.

Definite 1st round talent ... arrests on his record and kicked out of his first school (Florida?).[/quote]

thats an intersting point..JR loves taking chances on players and so far it has paid off...I would love to get this kid but IDK if we need another corner...TT is back next year and I like Prince's future however u can never have enough corner help in the NFL these days.