+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OchoCinco

All-Pro

OchoCinco

some of you may havenoticedthat in the past i've had a small man-crush on Mr 85 but i've since broke it off..

but my question is.. if somehow we lose this game and Ocho gets that elusive ring that i and most thought he'd never get.. combine that with his career #'s does he make the HOF eventually?

Re: OchoCinco

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

some of you may havenoticed mythat in the past i've had a small man-crush on Mr 85 but i've since broke it off..

but my question is.. if somehow we lose this game and Ocho gets that elusive ring that i and most thought he'd never get.. combine that with his career #'s does he make the HOF eventually?

[/quote]

sorry bandy

statistically, i think he is too far away and one ring in a year he didn't do anything won't get him in.

He needs to find himsefl again next year
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

some of you may havenoticed mythat in the past i've had a small man-crush on Mr 85 but i've since broke it off..

[/quote]

Not a chance in hell .. . . if NE gets a ring it will not help his HOF chances because he hasn't helped in their championship run at all . . . . . wasn't he inactive for the AFC Championship Game???

haha. no way ocho ever sniffs the hall of fame. the guy is DONE. and as mentioned, he will have done nothing for the team even if they do win the super bowl.

that said...the number one reason the patriots will not win super bowl XLVI: ochocinco is on their roster.

Ha......foreigners!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

He's been lying in the grass all year, Brady is set to light it up with Ocho, been playing possum all year!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]He's been lying in the grass all year, Brady is set to light it up with Ocho, been playing possum all year![/quote]

his dad just did pass away thats why he missed AFCC

something like that makes people play out of their minds osmetimes...

i wouldn't totally discount Ocho this week on the biggest stage there is to be on

All-Pro

[quote user="FBomb"]Ha......foreigners![/quote]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="FBomb"]Ha......foreigners![/quote]

[/quote]

is it just me or are his numbers not even all that impressive. yeah i know he had like 4 seasons in a row of 1000 yards i think, but never was a huge td guy if i recall correctly and i certainly dont think he's been a top 5 wr so i dunno someone fill me in...

and the "elusive ring" comment is hilarious. its not like "he's just missed out on that ring a couple times" he's barely even made the playoffs. i dunno if they've ever even won a playoff game with him in cinci