+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Everyone talking about

Brady getting revenge on us...how about deon grant getting revenge on the patriots from his super bowl loss.

Re: Everyone talking about

[quote user="smashndash715"]Brady getting revenge on us...how about deon grant getting revenge on the patriots from his super bowl loss.[/quote]

Somehow, just somehow, not quite the same.

[quote user="guardplay320"][quote user="smashndash715"]Brady getting revenge on us...how about deon grant getting revenge on the patriots from his super bowl loss.[/quote]

[/quote]
    Who's Deon Grant and which Super Bowl was that? [*-)] [8-)]

[]

[quote user="guardplay320"][quote user="smashndash715"]Brady getting revenge on us...how about deon grant getting revenge on the patriots from his super bowl loss.[/quote]

[/quote]

Unless of course you're Deon Grant lol. I'm sure he will be thinking about that when he takes the field.

Veteran

[quote user="smashndash715"]Brady getting revenge on us...how about deon grant getting revenge on the patriots from his super bowl loss.[/quote]

If Grant was an elite safety I could rock with this, but Brady wanting revenge scares teams more than Grant wanting revenge.

The whole revenge thing is nonsense. There are only 7 players on the Pats that were there in 07.......

7 PLAYERS.

Oooo....

So Brady needs revenge to get up for the SuperBowl otherwise he wouldn't play so hard? It is quite ridiculous.

i wasnt that serious..was just kind of making fun of the whole revenge angle lol

[quote user="smashndash715"]i wasnt that serious..was just kind of making fun of the whole revenge angle lol[/quote]

We could spin it as "revenge" for thinking we were a fluke that SB and didn't deserve to win it as most Pats fans feel.

All-Pro

[quote user="Firenugget"]The whole revenge thing is nonsense. There are only 7 players on the Pats that were there in 07.......

7 PLAYERS.

Oooo....
    [/quote]
    I think the actual number is 8, but point taken
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***