+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: New England's Offensive Firepower

[quote user="Dover Giant"]New England is like a new Chevy Volt .[/quote]i agree..</P>

Chevy to recall Volt.. they crash and burn.. hahahaha </P>

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-gm-c...160059632.html</P>

</P>

</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Intellect"]

[/quote]i'm with you but he cant catch what is not thrown.. D-LINE for the win![/quote]</P>

The Giants will not overlookany receiver that Brady throws to.</P>

[/quote]very true.. but i'm implying Brady wont have time to throw to any wr[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm pretty sure New England is aware of the Giants pash rush and will come up with ways to neutralize that. You have to remember that guys like Von Miller, Elvis Dumervil, Haloti Ngataand Terrell Suggs were pretty much non factors during the previous post season games. We all know about your 4 solid pash rushers but with probowlers Logan Mankins and Brian Waters anchoring that line I don't think that will be a problem. </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Intellect"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Intellect"]

[/quote]i'm with you but he cant catch what is not thrown.. D-LINE for the win![/quote]</P>

The Giants will not overlook*any receiver that Brady throws to.</P>

[/quote]very true.. but i'm implying Brady wont have time to throw to any wr[/quote]</P>

*</P>

I'm pretty sure New England is aware of the Giants pash rush and will come up with ways to neutralize that.* You have to remember that guys like Von Miller, Elvis Dumervil, Haloti Ngata*and Terrell Suggs were pretty much non factors during the previous post season games.* We all know about your 4 solid pash rushers but with probowlers Logan Mankins and Brian Waters anchoring that line I don't think that will be a problem.* </P>[/quote]Your coach is a super genius and I'd expect nothing less of him.. Should be a great game...
    You got a final score you want to predict?

Bench Player

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Intellect"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Intellect"]

The Giants will not overlookany receiver that Brady throws to.</P>

</P>

I'm pretty sure New England is aware of the Giants pash rush and will come up with ways to neutralize that. You have to remember that guys like Von Miller, Elvis Dumervil, Haloti Ngataand Terrell Suggs were pretty much non factors during the previous post season games. We all know about your 4 solid pash rushers but with probowlers Logan Mankins and Brian Waters anchoring that line I don't think that will be a problem. </P>

[/quote]Your coach is a super genius and I'd expect nothing less of him.. Should be a great game... You got a final score you want to predict?[/quote]</P>

No not yet lol ... but if I had to I would say 32 Patriots 24 Giants.</P>

Bench Player

If Pats protect Brady like they have been doing recently, It will be a long night for the Giants. Light is having a Pro Bowl season. Mankins as well. Connolly has been solid in the middle. Waters is also a load to handle. The rookie RT Solder has been getting help, if needed by Gronk.

If the Giants generate no turnovers, they will be in trouble. 49'ers handed them the win gift wrapped with 2 fumbles, one unforced.

It will be either a close game determined by turnovers or a Patriot win by double digits. Eli can't get lucky tossing hail marys all game.

[quote user="Intellect"]

Some things to keep in mind and consider with an offense like this.* Even though some may say that the offense is based on Tightends I want to remind people that Tom has and will spread the ball around.* Although that offense "features" their tightends which are two of the best in the game, he can and will spread the ball around.* There are plenty of weapons, and fire power and he never and I mean NEVER has back to back*subpar performances.** Not to mention that runninggame which was not present last Superbowl, with the underrated battering ram BenJarvus Green-Ellis who gashed Baltimore's linebackers and the elusive potential game changing Danny Woodhead who can create havoc both in the passing and running game, there is a reason that offense is in the big dance*and quiet a few more things to look out for....</P>

- Bill Belichick will have a great offensive and defensive game plan</P>

- Tom Brady is the best in the game and perhaps the best this game has ever seen.</P>

- Wes Welker although may seem like he dissappears, he still makes his key grabs and is still untouchable.</P>

- Deion Branch is sneaky, and can still get open.. have to be careful with him</P>

- Chad Ochocinco is coming off of a family death, and has been regarded as one of the best wide receivers of his generation.* Although he has been quiet thus far, his talent and ability cannot be questioned and MUST and I mean MUST be taken seriously.* </P>

- Rob Gronkowski is too big, too fast, too strong, too smart with great hands and is the best tightend in the NFL.* He will get his grabs bar none.</P>

- Aaron Hernandez is fast, versatile, has great speed, very good hands and can play some X.* He can line up in the runningback position and he too will make his*plays.</P>

- Julian Edelman is another one that although plays both sides of the ball can be very effective in both the slot and the backfield.* He can mimick Wes Welker very well and got open on a few plays during the post season thus far.* His elusiveness and YAC ability must be taken seriously as he can make you miss with the best of them.</P>

- BenJarvus Green-Ellis runs hard, tough, patient and can wear a defense down, he is extremely underrated and never fumbles the ball.* Danny Woodhead on the other side is what I call an X-Factor because he can beat you in both the passing and running game with his quickness, elusiveness, vision*and solid hands. (Also don't discount Kevin Faulk RB/WR, and Stevan Ridley)</P>

- And last but not least, Logan Mankins, Brian Waters and Matt Light have elevated the play of*the offensive line and will keep Tom clean as much as they can.* They are huge, very smart and work well together.* They made it very hard for guys like Von Miller and Terrell Suggs to get through to Tom...</P>

So with all of that being said,*this*in my*opinion will be*too much for many. *</P>[/quote]Remember when someone did one of these threads showing how much Firepower the Packers had, lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

How did that work out for em?
    They playing in SB this year?

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Just checked listing for SB next weekend and didn't see anything about all that firepower of Jennings, Nelson, driver, Finley , Crabtree, grant, Rodgers even playing in SB?

4-New York Giants!!!!!

What happened to them? They were so good? How could anyone stop them

4-New York Giants!!!!!

When this SB is over people will same the same about your list

4-New York Giants!!!!!