+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Redskins Coaches spill The Beans on how to Beat the Giants

[link]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2012/01/27/the_skinny_on_beating_the_giants/?page=3[/link]

Apparently you shut Eli down by making him throw "over" you.

Who knew.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Re: The Redskins Coaches spill The Beans on how to Beat the Giants

pfff. please. that was honestly the clearest example of a team beating themselves.

i dont know how NE can gameplan to make sure our WR drop wide open TD passes.

eli is one of the most accurate downfield passers playing. if NE tries to beat us by having eli throw over the top, we'll put up 30 points in a half.

i dont see how their is anyway to defend our offense. if they go all out to stop the pass, they dont have a front 7 that can stop our run game with just there personnel like SF did. if they try and take away the run, eli throws to the 1v1 coverage all day.

i am not trying to be disrespectful, i just see eli crushing them and the giants winning by a few scores.

its not like our defense vs their offense where we need to get brady off his spot, eli and our offense can do so many things and be successful in so many ways. and i'm confident with our offensive scheme that no matter what we do, the wrs will be running their routes into the weakness of the defense.

getting in his passing lanes is a sound strategy, in the past eli has gotten into trouble with batted balls at the line.

but we have alot more targets now and you can't just roll coverage to Plax or SS like you could in the old days.

i liked the respect the giants were getting from some of these coaches, bradshaw and nicks in particular.

to me the key of the game is still how you handle wilfork.

if we have to double and triple him all game we're in big trouble.

Well, the Redskins did something right. Then again, we did something right against NE when we played them earlier this season.

Good article. Thanks for the link. If anyone knows how to beat the Giants, it's the Skins.

Starter

[quote user="FloydEddings2"]Good article. Thanks for the link. If anyone knows how to beat the Giants, it's the Skins.[/quote]
    yea because they beat us so many times over the last few seasons.... /sarcasm

[quote user="JJC7301"]Well, the Redskins did something right.* Then again, we did something right against NE when we played them earlier this season.[/quote]defense would have helped as well
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="burier"][link]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2012/01/27/the_skinny_on_beating_the_giants/?page=3[/link]

Apparently you shut Eli down by making him throw "over" you.

Who knew.[/quote]

So, they should LET our receivers get behind them? Sound advice!!! I hope they do all day!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Face it - the Giants do not get up for the redskins. That may change next year, but most humans would have looked at this year's schedule and penciled in two W's.

So, who do the Giants go to to gameplan the Patriots?

With any luck, we'll never know.