+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bills Fan checking in

Re: Bills Fan checking in

Hey Billsfan, thanks for the good wishes. I am an OLD Giants' fan and remember SB 21 very well. Kelly was fantastic and if I'm being honest they should have won. Marv Leavy did not adjust to the Giant's defensive scheme and should have had more Thurman Thomas and less Kelly passing. That's my 2 cents.

Your current team can make some waves. I like RFP as your QB and you have some serious talent on O. Your defense is fast but you play in a very tough division.

I hope you can unseat the Pats next year and keep those annoying Jets down as well. I never hated the Jets until Sexy Rexy took over. BLEH what a boob he is.

Take care man. Thanks for wishing us well. I'm beyond nervous.

Scoops

[quote user="billsfan365"]Good to know you guys haven't forgot that we exist haha[/quote]

no way.

Love your organization, rough series of years for you guys in the 90s.

but EVERYONE knew who the AFC's SUPER TEAM was.

always had a soft spot for you guys, hoped this year would have been a better one for you

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Bench Player

We played the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XXI. You meant to say Super Bowl XXV right?

Bench Player

We played the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XXI. You meant to say Super Bowl XXV right?

Bench Player

Sorry, I'm new to this forum. I was responding to scoopscj post.

Thank you for the kind words and well wishes billsfan. Keep your head up because you guys will win SuperBowl soon enough.

Of course we would not forget about Buffalo Bills. Buffalo Bills are a classy football team with a classy fan base. You guys have a good young team right now and are only going to get better. I am hoping we can keep Super Mario but if not he is someone you guys should definetly try to pick up in the offseason.

I bELIeve.

I root for the Bills to be honest, I love players like Spiller, Fred Jackson, they might have a team in a couple of years

+ Reply to Thread