+ Reply to Thread

Anyone know where to find this quote? "The Patriots are confident they CAN beat the Giants. The Giants KNOW they can beat the Patriots"

"The Patriots are confident they CAN beat the Giants. The Giants KNOW they can beat the Patriots"

Something like that although it's worded better. I'd love if someone could link me to the topic or article I read this on.. I forget where it was either on here or BBI.

I don't post on BBI just browse so I can't ask there.

I'd appreciate if someone could find it, thanks.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Veteran

Re: Anyone know where to find this quote? "The Patriots are confident they CAN beat the Giants. The Giants KNOW they can beat the Patriots"

I really hope the Giants aren't reading all the press clippings about how awesome they are.

Re: Anyone know where to find this quote? "The Patriots are confident they CAN beat the Giants. The Giants KNOW they can beat the Patriots"

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]"The Patriots are confident they CAN beat the Giants. The Giants KNOW they can beat the Patriots"

Something like that although it's worded better. I'd love if someone could link me to the topic or article I read this on.. I forget where it was either on here or BBI.

I don't post on BBI just browse so I can't ask there.

I'd appreciate if someone could find it, thanks.
    [/quote]

It was Brian Billick on NFL Network and it went:

the Patriots THINK they can beat the Giants,
    the Giants KNOW they can beat the Patriots