+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

The Pats Tightends

Its scray to think how they couldnt cover Veron Davis and he was the only reciever that they had to worry about. How are they going to cover those 2 who are better than Davis and welker. I hope they figure it out . God willing the Giants win

Re: The Pats Tightends

Vernon is the fastest TE in the league, probably in history. Other than those TDs, he had one additional catch.

They did a pretty good job on some other good TEs before hand.

It's like week 9 NEVER happened.

they were both covered well during that game.

and...I give up
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Bench Player

this was pretty funny and scary at the same time:

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhamDo7F9yI[/link]

[quote user="ralphpal"]Its scray to think how they couldnt cover Veron Davis and he was the only reciever that they had to worry about. How are they going to cover those 2 who are better than Davis and welker. I hope they figure it out . God willing the Giants win[/quote]

Davis is a great TE and we screwed up on the coverage. But, as a whole, the defense was outstanding in that game as they will be in the Super Bowl.

We figured out how to cover them in week 9.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran

I have a stinking gut feeling, Bill Belichick will come up with trick plays for his tightends. But I'm pretty sure Coughlin is aware of that.

[quote user="ralphpal"]Its scray to think how they couldnt cover Veron Davis and he was the only reciever that they had to worry about. How are they going to cover those 2 who are better than Davis and welker. I hope they figure it out . God willing the Giants win[/quote]

Hit 'em at the line disrupt their routes...Front 4 use hands up high to block the lane...pressure pressure pressure...Brady doesnt run often,he's a tree..close in on him and force him to throw early..Gronk is hurting, he's powerful and hard to bring down in open field, but may not be cutting fast, so..if we pop him inside first,,slow him down,,,Welker..well..he aint the long ball so,,LB's have to be on him always..they are only as good as long as Brady can see 'em open..if he's under pressure view is blocked..we buy time to dump him in the dirt,,

Put safeties on them, if they choose to run, it plays in our favor-big time.

Bench Player

Gronk has a high ankle sprain, and Hernandez might have a good game, but I believe our DB's will take care of them, especially if we put pressure on Brady.

Fewell will have some plan for these guys! he knows how good they are.

they are key to the pats offense but our d will shut 'em down enough for a Giants victory imo!