+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If the Giants were to win this Super Bowl, who do you think will win the MVP award?

I said IF..... so it isn't some lock guarantee. If the Giants were win this Super Bowl, who do you think will win the MVP award? Eli, Bradshaw, Jacobs, Nicks, Cruz, Manningam, JPP, Tuck, Osi, Webster, Tynes or someone else?

My choice is Eli Manning.... I expect a big game from him with Gmen receivers on fast turf vs a flawed Patriots secondary that has been struggling.

Re: If the Giants were to win this Super Bowl, who do you think will win the MVP award?

[quote user="bflo23"]I said IF..... so it isn't some lock guarantee. If the Giants were win this Super Bowl, who do you think will win the MVP award? Eli, Bradshaw, Jacobs, Nicks, Cruz, Manningam, JPP, Tuck, Osi, Webster, Tynes or someone else?

My choice is Eli Manning.... I expect a big game from him with Gmen receivers on fast turf vs a flawed Patriots secondary that has been struggling.
    [/quote]

Tynes?

Re: If the Giants were to win this Super Bowl, who do you think will win the MVP award?

Gonna go with Eli Manning just because QB's have an easier chance to win it over the other guys.

Joking= Dj ware :P

serious= Eli

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

normally the mvp comes from the winning team. in that case i'll pick any of the Giants!

i'll pick Eli tho!

Probably Eli.

Otherwise it could be Cruz or maybe JPP.

Aaron Rodgers []
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="KidA"]Probably Eli.

Otherwise it could be Cruz or maybe JPP.
    [/quote]
    Eli
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I'm going with the X-factor Ahmad Bradshaw. I have a feeling he could be the forgotten one by the Pats as they look to stop the Giants through the air... and if the Giants get the run game going and keep Brady off the field, AB could be a major contributor and in the passing game as well.

Bradshaw....M-V-P.

I've got to go with Cruz. 13 catches for 188 yards and three TDs.

A monster game.

Maybe burning the boats isn't the greatest idea just yet.