+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Anyone Think The Giants *Won't* Win?

Or are are the Patsies going to open a can of wicked smart ***-whipping on us?

Re: Anyone Think The Giants *Won't* Win?

I have a lot of respect for the Pats and do not take a HOF HC and QB lightly, but I strongly believe that the Giants win this game.

There's no doubt in my mind that it is going ot be close...but I feel like the Giants have a slight edge. Since the postseason began, there haven't been any super-glaring weaknesses in the Giants game. The Pats have looked great for the most part, but if I was a Pats fan, I still wouldn't trust my secondary very much. The Giants secondary is nothing to write home about, but they have been solid...I don't know. This game is a weird one to gauge. There's no reason why the Giants can't pull it out, though.

Im jus worried bout losing mometum from this 2 week lay off

Nah. The Giants had the harder trials to deal with. They should be the heartier team in this game and not only mentally stronger but more talented on both sides of the ball.

Veteran

[quote user="SanAntonioGiant"]Im jus worried bout losing mometum from this 2 week lay off[/quote]

The Pats have played 2 games in 5 weeks..they should be more worried.

im pretty confident in the NYG to pull out a win with the group of guys we have.

but since it's the super bowl im gonna be nervous as hell because anything can happen obviously

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="SanAntonioGiant"]Im jus worried bout losing mometum from this 2 week lay off[/quote]

The Pats have played 2 games in 5 weeks..they should be more worried.[/quote] TC/Eli seem to have an excellent handle on this risk, treating this week as a prep for a game this Sunday and then emphasizing keeping the routine schedule when they go to Indy and focused practices remaining a priority.

I will be mad at you guys if you dont win lol. I hate the Pats. I will forgive you guys totally for beating my team if you beat the Pats please lol.

Veteran

[quote user="Lambeau12"]I will be mad at you guys if you dont win lol. I hate the Pats. I will forgive you guys totally for beating my team if you beat the Pats please lol.[/quote]

THANK YOU. WE WILL
    GO BIG BLUE