+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Mario calls Edelman Out.

He said that's (safety) not your position and I hope they play you there. NFL Net.

Re: Mario calls Edelman Out.

It's not like it's a secret.

Bench Player

[quote user="Husky"]He said that's (safety) not your position and I hope they play you there. NFL Net.
    [/quote]

Julian can play just about any position on the field and is underrated played slot cornerback. Matthew Slater is the WR that plays safety. But Edelman has done some good things at defensive back this season, without a doubt.

I'm glad he's calling Edelman out, show him that he needs to go back to WR

There's no reason to do this. It doesn't give us any advantage and it will just fire up the Patriots.

It's like if Tom Brady said Kiwanuka should move back to DE because that's his true position. Kiwanuka would just play twice as hard in the big game.

Manningham should have kept it to himself.

I don't mind Giants publicly claiming they want to be matched up on Edelman, but I think Mario is not the WR on the Giants to do so.

[quote user="Husky"]He said that's (safety) not your position and I hope they play you there. NFL Net.
    [/quote]

thats not calling a player out that is just stating Edleman's current use for the Patriots..

a very benign comment....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="KidA"]There's no reason to do this. It doesn't give us any advantage and it will just fire up the Patriots.

It's like if Tom Brady said Kiwanuka should move back to DE because that's his true position. Kiwanuka would just play twice as hard in the big game.

Manningham should have kept it to himself.
    [/quote]

Really? That's going to fire them up huh? The fact that it's the Superbowl isn't enough? Give me a break.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]I don't mind Giants publicly claiming they want to be matched up on Edelman, but I think Mario is not the WR on the Giants to do so.[/quote]

I'm sure you mean no harm but the pic of Mrs Mara with the word beast written across it comes off a little rough.

[quote user="Giantsin04"][quote user="bLuereverie"]I don't mind Giants publicly claiming they want to be matched up on Edelman, but I think Mario is not the WR on the Giants to do so.[/quote]

I'm sure you mean no harm but the pic of Mrs Mara with the word beast written across it comes off a little rough.[/quote]

It's a colloquial description of strength and endearing confidence, not an insult of monstrosity. No reason it should be misconstrued, especially on a Giants forum.