+ Reply to Thread

Is it a concern...

..that with the Giants being selected as media favorites, will they play Superbowl 46 not to lose...as compared to playing Superbowl 42 as the non-favorite and playing lights out to win?

Re: Is it a concern...

O_o............................17 points is playing lights out now huh?

A lot of people favored us against the cowboys week 17- we won

I saw many favor the giants winning against the niners- we won

Media has no outcome on who wins. superstitious bullcrap :P

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

I think Coughlin and the team leaders (Eli, Rolle, Tuck, Grant) are going to keep the teem focused and ready to play at the highest level. When they do that, they can beat any team.

Just win the game Giants,media they hated us all year? Tc and Reese should fired the o sux's ,the d sux's.Giants can't run! Eli isn't a top ten qb what else please!!!The New York Football Giants will win the Superbowl #46 24-14 yes Tom you are only going to score 14 pts.

[quote user="fletch842"]I think Coughlin and the team leaders (Eli, Rolle, Tuck, Grant) are going to keep the teem focused and ready to play at the highest level. When they do that, they can beat any team.[/quote]

Amen Brother

How is this a concern? It's the SB, if a team doesn't show up for a SB, they should never play in the NFL ever again... Even the ****ing Rams should keep the game close in the SB