+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giants got a break right? yet Vernon Davis never got one?

Re: Giants got a break right? yet Vernon Davis never got one?

END RESULT ! GIANTS WIN ! GIANTS WIN ! GIANTS WIN ! . DID IT SINK IN YET" END OF STORY " SEE YOU AT THE SUPER BOWL , CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"]When I watched the game I thought he stayed in bounds. Seeing this know, and knowing the ref's saw this same imagine makes me a little upset.[/quote]

AngryTuna - your signature is pure GOLD! Love the addition of Gladiator Brady lounging on a rock

dupe post

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"][quote user="TheAngryTuna"]When I watched the game I thought he stayed in bounds. Seeing this know, and knowing the ref's saw this same imagine makes me a little upset.[/quote]

AngryTuna - your signature is pure GOLD! Love the addition of Gladiator Brady lounging on a rock[/quote]

I thought that was mark sanchez :S.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

+ Reply to Thread