+ Reply to Thread

Would you rather

Have a guaranteed Giants win this upcoming Sunday but at the price of the Eagles winning the SB next year

Or..

Take your chances this Sunday
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Re: Would you rather

Wow tough ****ing choice, I'd take my chances.

I don't want any guarantee that the Eagles win a SB.

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Wow tough ****ing choice, I'd take my chances.

I don't want any guarantee that the Eagles win a SB.[/quote]My thoughts exactly. We match up very well vs the Pats.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Have a guaranteed Giants win this upcoming Sunday but at the price of the Eagles winning the SB next year Or.. Take your chances this Sunday[/quote]

I would take the SB win this year for sure. Dont care if Philly wins a Super Bowl. When it comes down to itmost fans of any team should be rewarded with a championship at some point. Thats a feeling all "good fans" should be able to experience.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="gmen0820"]Have a guaranteed Giants win this upcoming Sunday but at the price of the Eagles winning the SB next year Or.. Take your chances this Sunday[/quote]

I would take the SB win this year for sure. Dont care if Philly wins a Super Bowl. When it comes down to it*most fans of any team should be rewarded with a championship at some point. Thats a feeling all "good fans" should be able to experience.....

[/quote]Yeah hopefully not in my lifetime though lol

Odd question..... but I will take my chances this Sunday.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="GameTime"]

I would take the SB win this year for sure. Dont care if Philly wins a Super Bowl. When it comes down to it*most fans of any team should be rewarded with a championship at some point. Thats a feeling all "good fans" should be able to experience.....

[/quote]Yeah hopefully not in my lifetime though lol[/quote]

Yeah same, then for the rest of my life even if they won a SB in 2013 and never won it for the remainder of my life.... I'll still hear it.

2069..... "BUT WE WON A SB IN 2013 YEAH KID YAH"

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]Yeah hopefully not in my lifetime though lol[/quote]

Yeah same, then for the rest of my life even if they won a SB in 2013 and never won it for the remainder of my life.... I'll still hear it.

2069..... "BUT WE WON A SB IN 2013 YEAH KID YAH"[/quote]Yeah just like those younger Eagle fans (17-28 yrs old) that bring up nfl championships as an argument.

I'd take my chances.

What's the point of watching the SB knowing your team is gonna win anyway?

Plus...screw the Eagles. I'd rather they NEVER win a title even after my lifetime.