Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

All-Pro

HowardCross the poster

Is an awful poster and a poor character. Can we stop posting on his threads?

Re: HowardCross the poster

dont worry ...its only our dear friend Lockhart .....relax ......i'm looking forward to his very accurate weekly predictions come Sept !
    Non Omnis Moriar

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]dont worry ...its only our dear friend Lockhart .....relax ......i'm looking forward to his very accurate weekly predictions come Sept ![/quote]Indeed, UK! You and hundreds of others anxiously await. . .

[quote user="LoverMan"][quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]dont worry ...its only our dear friend Lockhart .....relax ......i'm looking forward to his very accurate weekly predictions come Sept ![/quote]Indeed, UK! You and hundreds of others anxiously await. . .[/quote]

umm...UK forgot to put his post in red porkchop....

Lockhart .....on behalf of the thousands ( if not tens of thousands ) of eager , desperate fans who await your pearls of wisdom ....will you be predicting the outcome of preseason games too ?

( we surely cant wait until Sept ....)

Non Omnis Moriar

[quote user="LoverMan"][quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]dont worry ...its only our dear friend Lockhart .....relax ......i'm looking forward to his very accurate weekly predictions come Sept ![/quote]Indeed, UK! You and hundreds of others anxiously await. . .[/quote]

Yes, we anxiously await your first correct prediction ever, ManLover. If I find the time, I will post the ever-expanding list of your wrong predictions over the years.

How's was your honeymoon in the Hampton's with Howard Cross? It's great that you two finally came out of the closet and married over the summer. You can now be the poster children for same sex marriage that you had hoped to be. Congrats and good luck.

anyone else CATCH how LOCKHART as LOVERMAN responded to a post about HOWARDCROSS and admitted to be the latter? 3 in a row = a trifecta.

scroll up and check it out.

LOL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I scrolled up. I don't see it. Who is Lockhart? And I am not Howard Cross, although I do admire his football smarts.

Yeah.....it's that lockfart fool elismom..........

watch out.....I think he he already has some of his troll babies running around too.................

got a web cam shot of him....