+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Rothlisberger is the biggest turd.

Ben Rothlisberger is the biggest turd.

when the giants won SB42 he was asking ownership to draft a taller wr because of plaxico burress.

http://www.thebackpacker.com/trailta...d/50632,-1.php

now he wants to march into rooneys office and tell him what they should do.

http://nicepickcowher.com/2012/01/28...g-out-of-turn/

who here said we should've gotten him in 04? the guy is bum who got lucky with his first SB and got lucky with his 2nd playing a cardinals team with no D.

Re: Ben Rothlisberger is the biggest turd.

big ben is a top 5 QB in the nfl. he has 2 superbowl rings which he earned. No luck involved. If he wants to have a sit down with rooney and talk about the direction the offense is going, he has every right to do so. At the end of the day, the decision is made by rooney, not ben.

If not eli, i would much rather have ben than rivers.

I disagree about Big Ben being a top 5 QB. I think Eli is better than Big Ben. Did you see Big Ben in the Super Bowl vs Seattle? It was the worst performance for a winning QB as he had a 22 QB rating, threw for 100 yards and had a couple INTs.

Big Ben off the field issues is why I would never want him on my team. Constant issues with females. And he just recently paid off a woman in a settlement. I think it has to be hard for Steeler fans to root for this type of character. Keep Big Ben and Michael Vick far away from my team.

The guy wins better than Rivers!

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]big ben is a top 5 QB in the nfl. he has 2 superbowl rings which he earned. No luck involved.
    [/quote]

We can argue about the first (since he had the worst QB rating in SB history). No doubt about the 2nd.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Bench Player

Big Ben is definitely a top tier QB. Sure he struggled in his first super bowl, but he's gotten a lot better since then (just like eli has gotten better over time).

Ben had a heck of a yr this past yr considering his patchwork O-line.

The steelers will increasingly rely on Ben's arm to win games as the defensive stars approach retirement.

you guys forget that its not just about your performance in the superbowl. In order to get there, you need to string together multiple wins in a row against the best teams in the NFL. Hes been in the superbowl 3 times. Granted, hes had some bad games.But 95% of the time you can count on Big Ben to deliver.

Would I have him over eli? absolutely not. But hes a very good/clutch QB with 2 superbowl rings.

Nobody isn't saying Big Ben is bad QB but I don't consider him an ELITE QB based on what i have seen and his stats. And he will always be a turd in my eyes. When you hear guys like Rivers and Big Ben talk, they are just full of themselves. Then you have all the accusations against Big Ben.

If Eli had all the accusations and paid women to keep their mouths shut, I would want Eli off the Giants team. I think Big Ben is guilty. Character matters to me. Just because a player is a good player that doesn't necessarily mean that I want him on the Giants........ Big Ben, T.O., Vick?! I don't want them on the giants. I don't like them.

Rapistburger is very lucky to have what he does. I will go as far to say that his team helped him get a superbowl rings. He does play when injured, I'll give him that, but he is at best, a top 8 QB.

[quote user="bflo23"]Nobody isn't saying Big Ben is bad QB but I don't consider him an ELITE QB based on what i have seen and his stats. And he will always be a turd in my eyes. When you hear guys like Rivers and Big Ben talk, they are just full of themselves. Then you have all the accusations against Big Ben.

If Eli had all the accusations and paid women to keep their mouths shut, I would want Eli off the Giants team. I think Big Ben is guilty. Character matters to me. Just because a player is a good player that doesn't necessarily mean that I want him on the Giants........ Big Ben, T.O., Vick?! I don't want them on the giants. I don't like them.
    [/quote]

After Rodgers, Brees, Brady, ELI/Peyton....its gonna be hard not put big ben next on that list...His stats and superbowl rings back that up. Call it elite, call it 2nd tier, call it whatever....hes a big time player in this league.

+ Reply to Thread