+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Ben Rothlisberger is the biggest turd.

[quote user="NYtoSanDiego"]when the giants won SB42 he was asking ownership to draft a taller wr because of plaxico burress.

http://www.thebackpacker.com/trailta...d/50632,-1.php

now he wants to march into rooneys office and tell him what they should do.

http://nicepickcowher.com/2012/01/28...g-out-of-turn/

who here said we should've gotten him in 04? the guy is bum who got lucky with his first SB and got lucky with his 2nd playing a cardinals team with no D.[/quote]

how the hell do you get lucky with 2 rings?

and how is he a turd for wanting a tall receiver? holy crap everything is classless and bad to you ppl nowadays lol.

'oh no!! big ben didnt give everyone an autograph. hes a jerk!"

smh
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

[quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="NYtoSanDiego"]when the giants won SB42 he was asking ownership to draft a taller wr because of plaxico burress.

who here said we should've gotten him in 04? the guy is bum who got lucky with his first SB and got lucky with his 2nd playing a cardinals team with no D.[/quote]

and how is he a turd for wanting a tall receiver? holy crap everything is classless and bad to you ppl nowadays lol.

smh
    [/quote]

did you watch SB40? 9/21 for 123yds and two ints. yeah... that's winning it for your team.

the guy is classless, a rapist and still a big turd.

say whatever..i would not take anyone other than Eli at this juncture of his career, that's all need to be said...GO Giants!!!!

[quote user="gumby742"]if you think Eli is elite, but Ben isn't, you're a hypocrite. Simple.[/quote]Depending on reasoning. Prior to this year, Eli's best year, everyone's reasoning was the ring and winning games. If that is the case yes, it is hypocritical.

I mean now, Eli has put up a better year than Ben has ever put up. Does that make Eli elite and Ben not elite, no, I don't think so. Matter of fact, I think this whole elite discussion is pointless when discussed with a range of different people.

[quote user="NYtoSanDiego"][quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="NYtoSanDiego"]when the giants won SB42 he was asking ownership to draft a taller wr because of plaxico burress.

smh
    [/quote]

did you watch SB40? 9/21 for 123yds and two ints. yeah... that's winning it for your team.

the guy is classless, a rapist and still a big turd.[/quote]Why don't you mention the game winning drive vs the Cardinals?

Or 26 career game winning drives?

Or his 10-3 post season record?

He wins, including when it counts the most, he is probably the most clutch QB in the league and he has stats and he does it with pretty average offensive talent.

[quote user="NYtoSanDiego"][quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="NYtoSanDiego"]when the giants won SB42 he was asking ownership to draft a taller wr because of plaxico burress.

smh
    [/quote]

the guy is classless, a rapist and still a big turd.[/quote]

against the seahawks, Bens defense (and to some) the refs handed him the super bowl ring. that could be considered lucky.

against the cardinals though, they won that with Ben not despite him.

and against green bay, his interceptions, along with mendenhalls fumble made them lose.

Finally, why is this a thread again?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Who the Hell did Ben beat ? The Seahawks ? The Cardinals ? ( And He needed a Pick Six and a Mini Hail Mary to win that one ) The first time He had to play a real NFC Champion ( Packers ) He lost.[/quote]Yeah and if the Steelers beat the Packers you'd be saying, "Who'd he beat? The Seahawks? Cardinals? The last seeded Packers?"

Jim Caldwell new OC for Steelers?

All-Pro

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="gumby742"]if you think Eli is elite, but Ben isn't, you're a hypocrite. Simple.[/quote]Depending on reasoning. Prior to this year, Eli's best year, everyone's reasoning was the ring and winning games. If that is the case yes, it is hypocritical. I mean now, Eli has put up a better year than Ben has ever put up. Does that make Eli elite and Ben not elite, no, I don't think so. Matter of fact, I think this whole elite discussion is pointless when discussed with a range of different people.[/quote]</P>

Saying Eli's performance this year is better then any year Ben has ever put up is highly questionable. To take it a step further, Ben has been playing at a high level since his rookie season. Eli only recently started turning it up. Ben's being doing it better for longer.</P>

All arguments made, Ben bests Eli is practically every major category. The football related thing I can think of that Eli has and Ben doesn't is Eli's comback factor.</P>

Whether people want to say Eli is better then Ben, whatever. But I'm just pointing out that to think Eli is on a whole different playing field then Ben is rubbish.</P>

[quote user="gumby742"]

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="gumby742"]if you think Eli is elite, but Ben isn't, you're a hypocrite. Simple.[/quote]Depending on reasoning. Prior to this year, Eli's best year, everyone's reasoning was the ring and winning games. If that is the case yes, it is hypocritical. I mean now, Eli has put up a better year than Ben has ever put up. Does that make Eli elite and Ben not elite, no, I don't think so. Matter of fact, I think this whole elite discussion is pointless when discussed with a range of different people.[/quote]</P>

Saying Eli's performance this year is better then any year Ben has ever put up is highly questionable.* To take it a step further, Ben has been playing at a high level since his rookie season.* Eli only recently started turning it up.* Ben's being doing it better for longer.</P>

All arguments made,* Ben bests Eli is practically every major category.* The football related thing I can think of that Eli has and Ben doesn't is Eli's comback factor.</P>

Whether people want to say Eli is better then Ben, whatever.* But I'm just pointing out that to think Eli is on a whole different playing field then Ben is rubbish.</P>[/quote]

the offense he runs is nowhere near the offense the giants run. ive been saying it since mid season as to why chad ochocinco is having such a terrible season, its because of the patriots offense which is is similar to giants offense. finally on First Take this morning mangini said he doesn't know what to do in NE site adjustment offense.

never said he was rubbish as a player just a turd of a person. i said he was lucky to play for team like the steelers.