+ Reply to Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if a Fluke play decides it.

This is an even matchup in my eyes and an unusual play impacting the game's outcome seems to be a real possibility. They can't commit unforced errors. No unnecessary roughness calls, please. Play a clean game and let the Pats make the mistakes.

Re: I wouldn't be surprised if a Fluke play decides it.

I don't see how it's even at all. They're offense isn't all that fearsome, they have a TE rushing the ball and their secondary is just plain bad, so bad they have Edelman playing corner... I think this will be a textbook win. What I mean by that is I don't see us having much trouble sustaining drives against that defense, especially after just playing the 9ers D. When you sustain drives, you keep Brady on the bench and I think that's the way it will go.

But nothing ever goes the way you think, sooooo.....Maybe, we'll see. [:P]

All-Pro

[quote user="Husky"]This is an even matchup in my eyes and an unusual play* impacting the game's outcome seems to be a real possibility.* They can't commit unforced errors. No unnecessary roughness calls, please. Play a clean game and let the Pats make the mistakes.*
    [/quote]
    Kinda like we did against SF. Just bided our time until they cracked under the pressure
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

[quote user="Firenugget"]I don't see how it's even at all. They're offense isn't all that fearsome, they have a TE rushing the ball and their secondary is just plain bad, so bad they have Edelman playing corner... I think this will be a textbook win. What I mean by that is I don't see us having much trouble sustaining drives against that defense, especially after just playing the 9ers D. When you sustain drives, you keep Brady on the bench and I think that's the way it will go.

[/quote]
    I am going to be more apt to agree with you then the OP. I think we clean their clock and play most complete game of the season we have seen to this point
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Firenugget"]I don't see how it's even at all. They're offense isn't all that fearsome, they have a TE rushing the ball and their secondary is just plain bad, so bad they have Edelman playing corner... I think this will be a textbook win. What I mean by that is I don't see us having much trouble sustaining drives against that defense, especially after just playing the 9ers D. When you sustain drives, you keep Brady on the bench and I think that's the way it will go.

[/quote]
    I am going to be more apt to agree with you then the OP. I think we clean their clock and play most complete game of the season we have seen to this point[/quote] I hope you're right. I don't know if my old ticker can take another nail biter.

Yeah Im really hoping for a easy win and bad game .... I like good super bowls but after last week , I would be all for a easy win . Not that I expect it but if the Giants were up 41-0 at half that would be nice for heart

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]Yeah Im really hoping for a easy win and bad game .... I like good super bowls but after last week , I would be all for a easy win . Not that I expect it but if the Giants were up 41-0 at half that would be nice for heart[/quote]

I don't think it will be easy, no game is really, especially Giants games it seems. But I honestly can't figure how we don't win, barring some nutty stuff.