+ Reply to Thread

Going to Indianapolis for SB. Is anyone tailgating?

Just finished booking my trip to the game. Took a week to convince my wife, and 15 minutes to book the trip!

I will be going solo, but would like to meet up with some fellow Giants Fans prior to the game.

Is anyone feeling generous?

Re: Going to Indianapolis for SB. Is anyone tailgating?

Anybody?...

[quote user="FresnoGiant"]Just finished booking my trip to the game. Took a week to convince my wife, and 15 minutes to book the trip!

I will be going solo, but would like to meet up with some fellow Giants Fans prior to the game.

Is anyone feeling generous?[/quote]

I'm going with my father and little bro. Not sure if were tailgating. But we're probably going to spend most of our time in SUperbowl Village.

My dads buddy works for the NFL, and is trying to get us backstage passes and stuff.

I cannot wait till Friday!!!

Very cool. I don't arrive till game day. Gonna ba a great time though I'm sure.

Bench Player

I will be there. Just now trying to figure out the pre-game. I won't arrive until 5pm Sat. So I will have to get a crash course on the surroundings/parking/etc.

my bro and i are heading to indy. we'll be looking to hook up with giants' fans. if anyone hears of anyone selling tickets, at reasonable prices, i'd love to be put in touch with them. thanks!!! it would be great to get a giants' crowd advantage in lucas oil stadium. all in. one more win!!! go gggggggggg-men!!!

Bench Player

I'm flying in from Cali with my GF to hit up Indy this Sunday. Don't have any plans to buy a $3K gameday ticket, but I am interested in meeting up with other fans who want to watch the pre/during/post game with other big blue fans. Seems like there are a few people on this board who are in the same boat?

Maybe we should get something together.

At the very least, have a fall-back spot to watch the game in Indy. Be it at Superbowl village, a bar, or whatever. Let's keep this thread going!

good idea!!! we should have a backup plan of where to watch the game and show some true giants' spirit!!!

Bench Player

Going to the stadium. Will try and buy a ticket there, maybe after game starts. Someone will be tailgating with a big screen for sure. . . Once I get to the hotel, I will be working on which bars to try if tailgating doesn't work out.

Bench Player

The NFL has a perimeter set up around lucas oil that you can only enter if you have a ticket, that includes the parking lots. Not missing anything anyway as they have also prohibited tailgating in the parking lots...

I've kind of got the same plan for a ticket. Right now i am set up to volunteer at the last NFLX that is only open to ticket holders, i figure someone might have an extra.