+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rakim

Rakim

It only makes sense that one of the best hip hop artists of all time loves one of the best teams of all time : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VAXaCJI1cg

Don't really care for the interview lol but love the Giants swag...and btw, does anyone else think he looks Exactly like Nicks?

Re: Rakim

haha yea he does look like he could be nicks's dad...one of the best MC's of all time and thats coming from a 23 yr old

[quote user="smashndash715"]haha yea he does look like he could be nicks's dad...one of the best MC's of all time and thats coming from a 23 yr old[/quote]
    lol yea man I'm 22 and I exclusively listen to 90's rap....all this stuff coming out today is GARBAGE

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="smashndash715"]haha yea he does look like he could be nicks's dad...one of the best MC's of all time and thats coming from a 23 yr old[/quote]
    lol yea man I'm 22 and I exclusively listen to 90's rap....all this stuff coming out today is GARBAGE
    [/quote]

yea these dudes like drake are poisoning our generation lol..you heard common dissing him?

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="smashndash715"]haha yea he does look like he could be nicks's dad...one of the best MC's of all time and thats coming from a 23 yr old[/quote]
    [/quote]

yea these dudes like drake are poisoning our generation lol..you heard common dissing him?[/quote]+1

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="smashndash715"]haha yea he does look like he could be nicks's dad...one of the best MC's of all time and thats coming from a 23 yr old[/quote]
    [/quote]

yea these dudes like drake are poisoning our generation lol..you heard common dissing him?[/quote]
    lmao wanna know what's funny? In my last comment I was going to mention that clown but didn't because I was worried I might offend you if you were a fan of his....I'm glad you see that idiot the same way I do, and I'm from Toronto.

On my way to the gym now, "lyrics of fury" blazin in my headphones.......anyone that doesn't have rakim in their top 5 is nuts...

The days when hip hop was really HIP HOP. Im just looking forward to Blackstar new album this year.....and when you think about it,its kinda sad. Back in the day good **** was coming out every week!!!

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="smashndash715"]haha yea he does look like he could be nicks's dad...one of the best MC's of all time and thats coming from a 23 yr old[/quote]
    [/quote]

yea these dudes like drake are poisoning our generation lol..you heard common dissing him?[/quote]
    lmao wanna know what's funny? In my last comment I was going to mention that clown but didn't because I was worried I might offend you if you were a fan of his....I'm glad you see that idiot the same way I do, and I'm from Toronto.
    [/quote]

haha nah you wouldnt offend me you would be making me proud..theres nothing better then people that appreciate real hip hop..not waka flocka and gucci mane

Rakim Allah... the days of real Hip Hop is loooong gone... damn shame.

Rick Ross is doing his thing and I actually was feeling his last album but one banging CD a year doesn't compare to the good old days when you had like 4 to 5 classics dropping annually.

Drake's album is basically an R&B album... the whole CD isn't trash but it's not my style and I'm glad Common gave him the business... Common's my dude. I'm definitely not into Lil Wayne.

Once Jay-Z and a few others hang up the mic, we're screwed. Nas done disappeared, Mobb Deep fell off, Dre ditched The Detox album apparently... all the decent rappers are up there in age. I'm stuck in the 90's myself.