+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PS3 PSN name exchange/anyone want to game sometime?

PS3 PSN name exchange/anyone want to game sometime?

Hello. I was just curious if anyone wanted to exchange PSN user names, and rock some games some time. I'm usually not a social gamer, but I've really been digging my PS3, so I want to explore more of it's potential. Just got the Move set up, while limited it's pretty tight. I'm not bragging by listing the games I have, but if you see something that you have and want to play together sometime, hit me up. My user name is: artowen74. Let me know who you are because I usually don't accept requests from total strangers, lol.</P>

</P>
    <P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>3d dot game heroes, alice: madness returns (w/ dlc of original alice pc game,) alien vs predator, assassinís creed (gh,) assassinís creed 2, assassinís creed brotherhood, assassinís creed revelations, battlefield bad company, battlefield bad company 2 (ultimate edition,) batman arkham asylum (goty,) bayonetta, bioshock (gh,) bioshock 2 Blazblue calamity trigger, Borderlands (goty w/dlc on disc!), brutal legend, bulletstorm (lmtd ed,)burnout paradise: ultimate box, call of duty 3, cod black ops, cod modern warfare (gh,) cod modern warfare 2, cod world at war (gh,) cars 2, castlevania lords of shadow, Catherine, civilization revolution, clive barkerís Jericho, condemned 2 bloodshot, crysis 2, danteís inferno (divine edition,) the darkness, dark siders, de blob 2, dead rising 2, dead space (gh,) dead space 2 (lmtd ed,) dead space extraxction, demonís souls (gh,) deus ex: human revolution, devil may cry 4, dragon age origins: ultimate edition, dragon age 2, dungeon siege 3 (CE,) ea sports active 2, el shaddai ascension of the metatron, the elder scrolls iv oblivion (goty,) enslaved odyssey to the west, eternal sonata, fallout 3 (goty,) fallout new vegas, fear, fear 2: project origin, fear 3, fifa 10, fight night champion, fight night round 4, final fantasy xiii, fist of the northstar: kenís rage, folklore, god of war collection, god of war origins collection, god of war 3, gran turismo 5, gta iv complete edition, heavenly sword, ico/shadow of the colossus collection, IL 2 sturmovik: birds of prey, infamous, infamous 2, iron man 2, just cause 2, killzone 2, killzone 3, l.a. noire, <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>lego star wars the complete saga, little big planet (goty,) little big planet 2 (SE,) madden 11, marvel ultimate alliance, mua 2, marvel vs capcom 3 (special edition,) mass effect 2, medal of honor airborne, medieval moves: deadmunds quest, mgs4, mgs hd collection, midnight club los angeles, mlb 09 the show, mortal kombat, mortal kombat vs the dc universe, ncaa football 11, need for speed hot pursuit (lmtd ed,) nhl 10, nba 2k11, ninja gaiden sigma (gh,) ninja gaiden sigma 2, no more heroes heroes paradise, rage (anarchy ed,) rainbow 6 vegas, rainbow 6 vegas 2, ratchet and clank: future tools of destruction, ratchet and clank: a crack in time, red dead redemption, red dead redemption: undead nightmare, red faction: guerilla, resident evil 5 gold edition, resistance: fall of man, resistance 2, ridge racer 7, sacred 2 fallen angel, singularity, the sly collection, soul caliber iv, spider man shattered dimensions, split second, sports champions, star ocean: The Last Hope, super street fighter iv, tekken 6 (gh,) the orange box, the godfather (donís edition,) the godfather 2, <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>tomb raider trilogy, top spin 4, transformers: war for cybertron, <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>ufc undisputed 2010, uncharted drakes fortune, uncharted 2 (goty,) valkyria chronicles, vanquish, <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>xmen origins: wolverine, warhawk, wolfenstein, wwe smackdown vs raw 2010, yakuza 3.</FONT></P>
    <P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri></FONT></P>
    <P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>I'm expecting House Of The Dead Overkill and Carnival Island too! And yes I am chin deep in debt like an idiot! And as lame as this sounds, I customized my rosters on Madden, added a lot of guys from 2012 (created them,) and swapped players around to get them on thier newest teams, so I won't play online. Idk how to without it wiping my rosters out with the downloadable one, although I'm not even sure if they support Madden 11 anymore. Wasn't impressed with 12 so EA didn't get my loot this year.</FONT></P>

Re: PS3 PSN name exchange/anyone want to game sometime?

bump

bump</P>

Sorry bro, only got 360

mine bricked on me. i got a lot of 27 games up on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/250984425266...84.m1555.l2649</P>

</P>

i only play madden

i suck

meyerbud is my handle on there
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i only play madden

i suck

meyerbud is my handle on there
    [/quote]</P>

do you know how to play online without having your customized roster save file overwritten by the 'current online roster,' save file? Madden 11 probably isn't supported anymore anyway, lol. I played someone from on here a while back, they took the Gmen, I took the Dolphins[:$] It was a good game, I got screwed a few times on FG attempts because of online lag, and whoever I was playing seemed to be a little more seasoned than I was. They were hitting me with the no huddle O, audibles, man in motion, etc. Then I started to do the same thing and ended up winning by like a TD or less. The person wouldn't play me again, told me that they sucked and needed to get better before they played online........ I'm guessing that person was a little too used to winning, it's only a game.......I thought we had a great game and wanted to play him again, he was my first (lol,).........online madden opponent[:P]</P>

anyone know when the newest roster update is available?

MikeyLongo

Please let me know who you are when sending a request.

I play madden 12 and cod modern warfare 3

bump

+ Reply to Thread