+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

i see what you did there

So im thinking the media or sports media are trying to make he giants the villians in this whole ordeal.

the way their blowing up everything the giants players are saying, the revenge angle for the deterrence of perfection

tom brady is even getting in on it sending the giants UGG boots for their trip, playing nice saying nice things.

eve got some of the fans buying in with some posters attacking their own players on these boards saying "GIANTS SHUT UP"stop talking trash their not even saying anything bad about us vince wilfork and brady had nothing but nice things to say about eli...

the vegas Odds has us +120 and the pats -140. now i don't know odds or gambling numbers but i do know a positive is better than a negative [:|] { playing the pats as underdogs }

just sayin since when a 9-7 team thats been doubted by analyst for most of the season become the undisputed favorites, i still think were underdogs in this match up and i think that's the mentality the defense has to go into the game with, feed the hunger with anger and envy of the pats being the favored dynasty that the media has made them out to be until this point. where their shifting their focus to eli now as a game away from taking peyton's spot.

eli is a elite QB but i don't know if he's at that point where hes better than his brother even with the second ring thats just my opinion though.
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

Re: i see what you did there

[quote user="rainierjef"]So im thinking the media or sports media are trying to make he giants the villians in this whole ordeal.

the way their blowing up everything the giants players are saying, the revenge angle for the deterrence of perfection

tom brady is even getting in on it sending the giants UGG boots for their trip, playing nice saying nice things.

eve got some of the fans buying in with some posters attacking their own players on these boards saying "GIANTS SHUT UP"stop talking trash their not even saying anything bad about us vince wilfork and brady had nothing but nice things to say about eli...

the vegas Odds has us +120 and the pats -140. now i don't know odds or gambling numbers but i do know a positive is better than a negative [:|] { playing the pats as underdogs }

just sayin since when a 9-7 team thats been doubted by analyst for most of the season become the undisputed favorites, i still think were underdogs in this match up and i think that's the mentality the defense has to go into the game with, feed the hunger with anger and envy of the pats being the favored dynasty that the media has made them out to be until this point. where their shifting their focus to eli now as a game away from taking peyton's spot.

eli is a elite QB but i don't know if he's at that point where hes better than his brother even with the second ring thats just my opinion though.
    [/quote]
    +100000
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

[quote user="rainierjef"]So im thinking the media or sports media are trying to make he giants the villians in this whole ordeal.

[/quote]

Yes, you clearly do not know odds or gambling numbers. The spread started at 3 1/2 in favor of the Pats. Money immediately went on the Giants when the spread opened at this level (especially professional money) which moved the spread down to 3. It's terrible for Vegas if the spread moves dramatically from the opening and it becomes much harder for them to make money and easy for them to lose a lot of money (for example, somebody can take the Giants at plus 3 1/2 and then turn around and take the Pats at minus 1 if he spread moves there for example and win on both ends if the Pats win a field goal game). Therefore, as the money keeps going on the Giants, instead of moving the spread, they keep it at the same line and just decrease the payout for betting on the Giants to even things out.

As for the other stuff, it's just more nonsense you are spewing. The idea that they have turned our own posters against our team is especially hysterical. Did you see this board earlier this year (I just joined but I've been a lurker for many year)? Some posters will always post nothing but negative viewpoints. That's just the way of this board and most message boards. The Giants players HAVE been a bit too chatty this postseason. The media will always blow up any little thing they can at this time of year because they want to create controversy for their own social purpose and selling a story. Giants players need to be smarter and not give them a single thing to go off of. The stuff they have said is pretty harmless, but not harmless enough for the vulture media idiots unfortunately.

[quote user="rainierjef"]the vegas Odds has us +120 and the pats -140. now i don't know odds or gambling numbers but i do know a positive is better than a negative [:|] { playing the pats as underdogs }[/quote]

This means the Giants are underdogs, the Pats are favorites.

Veteran

[quote user="guardplay320"][quote user="rainierjef"]So im thinking the media or sports media are trying to make he giants the villians in this whole ordeal.

[/quote]

Yes, you clearly do not know odds or gambling numbers. The spread started at 3 1/2 in favor of the Pats. Money immediately went on the Giants when the spread opened at this level (especially professional money) which moved the spread down to 3. It's terrible for Vegas if the spread moves dramatically from the opening and it becomes much harder for them to make money and easy for them to lose a lot of money (for example, somebody can take the Giants at plus 3 1/2 and then turn around and take the Pats at minus 1 if he spread moves there for example and win on both ends if the Pats win a field goal game). Therefore, as the money keeps going on the Giants, instead of moving the spread, they keep it at the same line and just decrease the payout for betting on the Giants to even things out.

As for the other stuff, it's just more nonsense you are spewing. The idea that they have turned our own posters against our team is especially hysterical. Did you see this board earlier this year (I just joined but I've been a lurker for many year)? Some posters will always post nothing but negative viewpoints. That's just the way of this board and most message boards. The Giants players HAVE been a bit too chatty this postseason. The media will always blow up any little thing they can at this time of year because they want to create controversy for their own social purpose and selling a story. Giants players need to be smarter and not give them a single thing to go off of. The stuff they have said is pretty harmless, but not harmless enough for the vulture media idiots unfortunately.
    [/quote]

[link]http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2460907.aspx[/link]

there goes your posters attacking the giants interviews, who said turning on the players don't put words in my mouth.

i'm pretty sure you've seen all the interviews blown up to massive proportions the manningham quote, the Osi quote, the webster thinks hes the best in the league.

[link]http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/09000d5d8266a05c/article/giants-rolle-skeptical-of-patriots-praise-leading-to-super-bowl?module=HP11_headline_stack[/link]

Rolle's not buying in why are you?

Suppling Ugg boots to the opposing team??? yeah give me a ****ing break

this is what they do they play nice talk nice before the game but those smug mother****ers are *******s during the game.... Quick kick by brady 3rd and 10 in the 4th quarter after blowing out the broncos by 20+ points then smirking about it.

maybe instead of talking about the nonsense i'm spewing new guy that's been lurking all these years but finally decided too post when were in the superbowl. maybe you should take an opinionated post for what it is an opinion or do like what the other posters on here do when its a post thats not their cup of tea.... don't post!

thanks for reading though

Veteran

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="rainierjef"]the vegas Odds has us +120 and the pats -140. now i don't know odds or gambling numbers but i do know a positive is better than a negative [:|] { playing the pats as underdogs }[/quote]

This means the Giants are underdogs, the Pats are favorites.[/quote]

lol thanks i am stupid when it comes to betting odds and numbers

[/quote]

I see your point. This is serious to Brady and Belicheck, I know the whole New England burns for revenge. The Giants must NOT leave it up to the officials or we will get screwed. Brady is the darling of the analysts true but more importantly the Giants 9-7 record and ranking has forced analysts to pick them to lose to keep from looking ridiculous for picking them to win and then they lose, now here we are and the G-men have made the analysts look stupid for NOT picking them to win week after week. One or two have now finally thrown out the season stats and analysis and have picked the Giants to win but the rest are too stubborn after being made fools of all these weeks.

I see a focused, emphatic Giants team winning early 31- 17.