+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baas vs Wilfork

Baas vs Wilfork

This is going to be a killer match up. If Baas plays as bad as he did last week we are in trouble. We are going to need to run the ball if we're going to win. With the protection and blocking this offensive line is giving it's going to be hard. Hopefully they step their game up next week.

All-Pro

Re: Baas vs Wilfork

I'd rather see Boothe play in the Super Bowl.

Huge matchup in the game . . . although I think that Baas will get some help on Wilfork . . . .

This matchup gives me a headache!!! the Giants best give Baas help here!!

Granted this is a bad match up. The thing you need to realize is that the Pats defense as a whole isn't even in the same conversation as the Forty-whiners defense. In fact it isn't even as good as the Packers D. The Giants will do just fine against the NE defense.

[quote user="Dirt66"]Granted this is a bad match up. The thing you need to realize is that the Pats defense as a whole isn't even in the same conversation as the Forty-whiners defense. In fact it isn't even as good as the Packers D. The Giants will do just fine against the NE defense.[/quote]

The pats have been playing excellent against the run lately.

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"][quote user="Dirt66"]Granted this is a bad match up. The thing you need to realize is that the Pats defense as a whole isn't even in the same conversation as the Forty-whiners defense. In fact it isn't even as good as the Packers D. The Giants will do just fine against the NE defense.[/quote]

The pats have been playing excellent against the run lately
    .[/quote]

Yes indeed they have and what they are doing currently is all that matters. The thought of Baas' recent performance has me concerned, even with help.

Baas is going to need some help

call up Ohara!!!!!

[quote user="swimeasy"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"][quote user="Dirt66"]Granted this is a bad match up. The thing you need to realize is that the Pats defense as a whole isn't even in the same conversation as the Forty-whiners defense. In fact it isn't even as good as the Packers D. The Giants will do just fine against the NE defense.[/quote]

They've given up huge passing plays though and haven't even played good passing offenses yet. They beat Tebow and Flacco. Eli is on a different level than those two.
    The pats have been playing excellent against the run lately
    .[/quote]

Yes indeed they have and what they are doing currently is all that matters. The thought of Baas' recent performance has me concerned, even with help.
    [/quote]