+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Officially off the "Gronk is hurt" bandwagon

Just saw on ESPN that after his injury he was Jim
    Ing up and down on it after they won the game.

He kept saying "I'm good" the whole time. I mean i don't care what he says, but put that together with his big *** jumping up and down.

He's not hurt that badly.

Re: Officially off the "Gronk is hurt" bandwagon

Since its the pats we cant expect a real answer to this question till the game has begun.

But, when it comes to sprained ankles, the most severe pain and swelling comes more then a day after the injury. I know guys who sprained their ankles playing BBall, finished the game and then woke up the next morning unable to walk without crutches for 4 weeks.

Adrenaline can make severe pain seem nonexistent.

I saw the play, he has to be hurt.

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="Pakman"]Just saw on ESPN that after his injury he was Jim
    Ing up and down on it after they won the game.

He kept saying "I'm good" the whole time. I mean i don't care what he says, but put that together with his big *** jumping up and down.

He's not hurt that badly.[/quote]

He was probably shot up with pain killers and anti-inflamatories when he went into locker room. That being said, I also believe he will be good to go on Sunday!

GO BLUE!!!

Veteran

[quote user="BlueSanta"]Since its the pats we cant expect a real answer to this question till the game has begun.

But, when it comes to sprained ankles, the most severe pain and swelling comes more then a day after the injury. I know guys who sprained their ankles playing BBall, finished the game and then woke up the next morning unable to walk without crutches for 4 weeks.
    [/quote]

Good point. I know when I sprained my ankle I couldn't jump on it like he did, but than again I didn't have a team of medical doctors immediately tape it up and give me some sort of pain killer.

Bench Player

I would expect him to play. It's the super bowl. If he doesn't, fine, if he does, hit him coming off the line EVERY time!

Belichick would not be beyond holding him out of practice to make us think Gronk is less of a threat. If he suits up, he's a REAL threat.

[quote user="Mod_C"]Belichick would not be beyond holding him out of practice to make us think Gronk is less of a threat.* If he suits up, he's a REAL threat.
    [/quote]

Let's be honest: BB is not above having Gronk pronounced dead if he thought it would throw the other team off
    www.negativityscene.com

Follow me on twitter @negativityscene

[quote user="Delicreep"][quote user="Mod_C"]Belichick would not be beyond holding him out of practice to make us think Gronk is less of a threat.* If he suits up, he's a REAL threat.
    [/quote]

Let's be honest: BB is not above having Gronk pronounced dead if he thought it would throw the other team off[/quote]

Ironically, it is being reported that Gronk will require surgery to repair the ligament damage after the season.

[quote user="Delicreep"][quote user="Mod_C"]Belichick would not be beyond holding him out of practice to make us think Gronk is less of a threat. If he suits up, he's a REAL threat.
    [/quote]

Let's be honest: BB is not above having Gronk pronounced dead if he thought it would throw the other team off[/quote]

LOL I agree but hope we could just fake an injury rather than snuff out his life