+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: XBOX 360

Re: XBOX 360

i like horror games and rpgs.

alan wake is good but a bit old..not as old as the games on Mr Hiroki's ebay account lol

NYG4ME, check out the Gears of War series.

MW3 is where its at dude...

Stand with Cruz!

[quote user="calzonesays"]i like horror games and rpgs.

alan wake is good but a bit old..not as old as the games on Mr Hiroki's ebay account lol
    [/quote]</P>

oldies but goodies. [] when a game came out shouldn't matter, one of my favorites is Super Tecmo Bowl, lol. I'verealized that with these current gen games, even the older games, are usually still really good, especially if you're just climbing on board with the current gen. If you're used to regular xbox or ps2, the 360 and ps3 games will wow you for the most part, imo.</P>

Sounds like you and I are into the same types of games; what do you think of the Dead Space series? And have you tried Star Ocean The Last Hope? I know it's old, lol, came out around 2009/2010ish. It's a fantastic action Rpg, if you haven't tried it, I recommend it.</P>

[quote user="giantscolombia"]MW3 is where its at dude...[/quote]</P>

Haven't played 3 yet, it's on my list of games I want to get for the PS3. I'm waiting until I can pick it up for $25 or so.I have COD 3 through COD Black Ops; very solid series imo. I've never been in a was zone, thank God, but the games seem to really give you what I suspect would be a true to life hectic pace. I really dig those games, they do rock indeeed!</P>

[quote user="mr.hiroki"]

[/quote]</p>

oldies but goodies. [] when a game came out shouldn't matter, one of my favorites is Super Tecmo Bowl, lol. I'verealized that with these current gen games, even the older games, are usually still really good, especially if you're just climbing on board with the current gen. If you're used to regular xbox or ps2, the 360 and ps3 games will wow you for the most part, imo.</p>

Sounds like you and I are into the same types of games; what do you think of the Dead Space series? And have you tried Star Ocean The Last Hope? I know it's old, lol, came out around 2009/2010ish. It's a fantastic action Rpg, if you haven't tried it, I recommend it.</p>[/quote]

I like the Dead Space series, Alan Wake, Shadow of the Damned, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy xiii-2 (coming out tuesday), Assassins creed 2/Brotherhood/Revelations, LA Noire. All games I love.

I suggest getting LA Noire or at least renting it. So much fun.

[quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="mr.hiroki"]

[/quote]</P>

oldies but goodies. [] when a game came out shouldn't matter, one of my favorites is Super Tecmo Bowl, lol. I'verealized that with these current gen games, even the older games, are usually still really good, especially if you're just climbing on board with the current gen. If you're used to regular xbox or ps2, the 360 and ps3 games will wow you for the most part, imo.</P>

Sounds like you and I are into the same types of games; what do you think of the Dead Space series? And have you tried Star Ocean The Last Hope? I know it's old, lol, came out around 2009/2010ish. It's a fantastic action Rpg, if you haven't tried it, I recommend it.</P>

[/quote]

I like the Dead Space series, Alan Wake, Shadow of the Damned, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy xiii-2 (coming out tuesday), Assassins creed 2/Brotherhood/Revelations, LA Noire. All games I love.

I suggest getting LA Noire or at least renting it. So much fun.
    [/quote]</P>

got em all, except for alan wake and the new FF. la noire is fun. I haven't played the silent hill homecoming, it got a crappy review, and was supposed to only be ok so I steered away from it.</P>

I'm getting FF 13-2 tomorrow. I love the series and can't wait

[quote user="mr.hiroki"]got em all, except for alan wake and the new FF. la noire is fun. I haven't played the silent hill homecoming, it got a crappy review, and was supposed to only be ok so I steered away from it.[/quote]

yeah, Homecoming was kinda meh. Least favorite of all the games I listed. But it was playable to me. I love the Silent Hill series so I pretty much get all of them, but nothing compares to Silent Hill 1 (original playstation) and Silent Hill 2 (PS2).

shameless bump.....[:$]