+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XBOX 360

Re: XBOX 360

[quote user="greenca190"][quote user="NYG4ME"]Finally joined the real world.. Girlfriend bought me a XBOX 360. I'm so pumped! quick question? How do I play online? what do I have to buy in order to play online? Favorite games? looking to build a collection? I already ordered Madden, thats a slam dunk.
    [/quote]

Wait, so you're joining the real world by playing video games online?

What am I missing here.[/quote]

Thats right.

[quote user="buffyblue"]Dude get Assasins Creed. The first one is a little slow but after that they are awesome game. You can buy them used pretty cheap.

The thing to do is get a gamestop card when you first purchase a videogame and the savings you get the first time makes up for the purchase of the card. You get extra savings on used games and you get more back on your trade ins. The best way to do trade ins is to do it for credit as oppossed to cash because you get a lot more that way.

The thing that stinks about XBOX 360 is that you have to pay for online membership as oppossed to PS3 where it is free.

I played a lot of video games when I was recuperating from numerous surgeries so any questions you have direct them to me and I should be able to answer.

I bELIeve.[/quote]

Thats awesome man, Thanks for the advice. sorry about the surgeries! hope all is well!

Veteran

[quote user="NYG4ME"]Finally joined the real world.. Girlfriend bought me a XBOX 360. I'm so pumped! quick question? How do I play online? what do I have to buy in order to play online? Favorite games? looking to build a collection? I already ordered Madden, thats a slam dunk.
    [/quote]

Battlefield 3 is the best multiplayer game out right now, try that one. Gears of War is a good series. Also Halo Reach, not my cup of tea but still pretty fun multiplayer. Im more of a Ps3 guy so i dont have a lot of recommendations.