+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Boards not the same as 07-08

I started posting on these boards when Will "Pretty Ricky" Demps was our SS - I was a member long before that under another user name but I looked down on blogging at that time.

When the 07-08 post season rolled around, people on these boards began posting lots of photoshopped artwork of the Pats and their spy cam, fat andy reid and a whole lot of other stuff. I don't see than stuff anymore and I miss it.

Re: Boards not the same as 07-08

[quote user="Coach Carter"]I started posting on these boards when Will "Pretty Ricky" Demps was our SS - I was a member long before that under another user name but I looked down on blogging at that time.[/quote]

I hope you haven't changed. Bloggers should be looked down upon.

I doubt that will ever change.

[quote user="Coach Carter"]I started posting on these boards when Will "Pretty Ricky" Demps was our SS - I was a member long before that under another user name but I looked down on blogging at that time.

When the 07-08 post season rolled around, people on these boards began posting lots of photoshopped artwork of the Pats and their spy cam, fat andy reid and a whole lot of other stuff. I don't see than stuff anymore and I miss it.[/quote]my computer burned up that had photoshop on it

jcgiants was doing a few, but I was getting baked and ripping off shops 4 hours a night lol...no chance that ever happens again

Veteran

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="Coach Carter"]I started posting on these boards when Will "Pretty Ricky" Demps was our SS - I was a member long before that under another user name but I looked down on blogging at that time.

When the 07-08 post season rolled around, people on these boards began posting lots of photoshopped artwork of the Pats and their spy cam, fat andy reid and a whole lot of other stuff. I don't see than stuff anymore and I miss it.[/quote]my computer burned up that had photoshop on it

jcgiants was doing a few, but I was getting baked and ripping off shops 4 hours a night lol...no chance that ever happens again

[/quote]

You had some top notch stuff. The McNabb trophy case, Andy Reid at the buffet and the pats logo with the spycam, good memories.

Veteran

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Coach Carter"]I started posting on these boards when Will "Pretty Ricky" Demps was our SS - I was a member long before that under another user name but I looked down on blogging at that time.[/quote]

I doubt that will ever change.[/quote]

Not anymore man, it is a guilty pleasure.

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Coach Carter"]I started posting on these boards when Will "Pretty Ricky" Demps was our SS - I was a member long before that under another user name but I looked down on blogging at that time.[/quote]

I doubt that will ever change.[/quote]Cannot be worse then some ANALysts
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Bansaw your work that year was special
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Bansaw your work that year was special[/quote]he has been a slacker in recent years.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Bansaw your work that year was special[/quote]he has been a slacker in recent years.[/quote]

Lol he made my sig after that Super Bowl run . Thanks banny! That being said, get your act together!!

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="Coach Carter"]I started posting on these boards when Will "Pretty Ricky" Demps was our SS - I was a member long before that under another user name but I looked down on blogging at that time.

j[/quote]

Sorry to hear. That's a tragedy.
    Osi giving Brady a wedgie. Was that one yours?