+ Reply to Thread

No Love Lost Between Umenyiora and Light - Osi is coming for you Mr. Light. . . .

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic
    #90 - Get well soon JPP

...This fickle fan base is clueless...

Re: No Love Lost Between Umenyiora and Light - Osi is coming for you Mr. Light. . . .

**** Matt Light....I hope Osi takes his head off!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Re: No Love Lost Between Umenyiora and Light - Osi is coming for you Mr. Light. . . .

[quote user="FBomb"]**** Matt Light....I hope Osi takes his head off!![/quote]

Osi is finally going to send Matty Light into retirement without another ring [Y]
    I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic
    #90 - Get well soon JPP

Lol Osi says Light is more important to the Pats then he is to the Giants, so if he gets in a fight and they both get ejected, JPP and Tuck will have a field day.
    Put milk-steak, she'll know what it is.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Lol Osi says Light is more important to the Pats then he is to the Giants, so if he gets in a fight and they both get ejected, JPP and Tuck will have a field day.[/quote]

Lol Osi wouldn't do anything to get ejected but I love the bravado []

Osi knows how important this game is... and from a personal standpoint how important this game is to him. He is 100% focused just having a little fun & being honest.
    I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic
    #90 - Get well soon JPP

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="gmen0820"]Lol Osi says Light is more important to the Pats then he is to the Giants, so if he gets in a fight and they both get ejected, JPP and Tuck will have a field day.[/quote]

Lol Osi wouldn't do anything to get ejected but I love the bravado []

Osi knows how important this game is... and from a personal standpoint how important this game is to him. He is 100% focused just having a little fun & being honest.
    [/quote]At this point, I really don't care what Osi's motivation is (team or money), but this game is monumental to either one of those motivational factors. I really hope Osi just takes this game over. He should get a ton of snaps this week, because I don't see the Pats running much this week. If they do, they are really playing into our hands.
    Put milk-steak, she'll know what it is.