+ Reply to Thread

No Love Lost Between Umenyiora and Light - Osi is coming for you Mr. Light. . . .

ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: No Love Lost Between Umenyiora and Light - Osi is coming for you Mr. Light. . . .

**** Matt Light....I hope Osi takes his head off!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Re: No Love Lost Between Umenyiora and Light - Osi is coming for you Mr. Light. . . .

[quote user="FBomb"]**** Matt Light....I hope Osi takes his head off!![/quote]

Osi is finally going to send Matty Light into retirement without another ring [Y]
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Lol Osi says Light is more important to the Pats then he is to the Giants, so if he gets in a fight and they both get ejected, JPP and Tuck will have a field day.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Lol Osi says Light is more important to the Pats then he is to the Giants, so if he gets in a fight and they both get ejected, JPP and Tuck will have a field day.[/quote]

Lol Osi wouldn't do anything to get ejected but I love the bravado []

Osi knows how important this game is... and from a personal standpoint how important this game is to him. He is 100% focused just having a little fun & being honest.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="gmen0820"]Lol Osi says Light is more important to the Pats then he is to the Giants, so if he gets in a fight and they both get ejected, JPP and Tuck will have a field day.[/quote]

Lol Osi wouldn't do anything to get ejected but I love the bravado []

Osi knows how important this game is... and from a personal standpoint how important this game is to him. He is 100% focused just having a little fun & being honest.
    [/quote]At this point, I really don't care what Osi's motivation is (team or money), but this game is monumental to either one of those motivational factors. I really hope Osi just takes this game over. He should get a ton of snaps this week, because I don't see the Pats running much this week. If they do, they are really playing into our hands.