+ Reply to Thread

stop trying to run

Killdrive is gonna cost us the game with his ****ty play calling enough of trying to run the ball we can't do it. Im dread it everytime they even try to run it because I know its going to be a waste of a down. How about you get the most important player on your team into a groove you fat slob.

Re: stop trying to run

[quote user="rickeyb26"]Killdrive is gonna cost us the game with his ****ty play calling enough of trying to run the ball we can't do it. Im dread it everytime they even try to run it because I know its going to be a waste of a down. How about you get the most important player on your team into a groove you fat slob.[/quote]

You can't pass every down, you need to run to open up play action
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Veteran

the run game hasnt look bad at all today . SO FAR.

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="rickeyb26"]Killdrive is gonna cost us the game with his ****ty play calling enough of trying to run the ball we can't do it. Im dread it everytime they even try to run it because I know its going to be a waste of a down. How about you get the most important player on your team into a groove you fat slob.[/quote]

You can't pass every down, you need to run to open up play action[/quote]

And to keep the ball out of their hands.

Op stop jumping to conclusions!

run game goin strong

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]run game goin strong
    [/quote]

yup keep pounding the ball! give eli time to wake up!

[quote user="HeGoesDeep"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]run game goin strong
    [/quote]

yup keep pounding the ball! give eli time to wake up!
    [/quote]+1 The run game is there for now. Keep it going and Eli will come on in the 4th quarter.

Boy was I wrong eli is not playing good at all he almost threw like 5 picks. What the hell. Also what is the deal with nicks why don't we ever get him involved early in games. I truly don't understand it at all. Also how about some back shoulder fades stop throwing over the middle or eli is oing to have a multiple interception game he has been making really bad decisions.