+ Reply to Thread

stop trying to run

Killdrive is gonna cost us the game with his ****ty play calling enough of trying to run the ball we can't do it. Im dread it everytime they even try to run it because I know its going to be a waste of a down. How about you get the most important player on your team into a groove you fat slob.

Re: stop trying to run

[quote user="rickeyb26"]Killdrive is gonna cost us the game with his ****ty play calling enough of trying to run the ball we can't do it. Im dread it everytime they even try to run it because I know its going to be a waste of a down. How about you get the most important player on your team into a groove you fat slob.[/quote]

You can't pass every down, you need to run to open up play action

Veteran

the run game hasnt look bad at all today . SO FAR.

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="rickeyb26"]Killdrive is gonna cost us the game with his ****ty play calling enough of trying to run the ball we can't do it. Im dread it everytime they even try to run it because I know its going to be a waste of a down. How about you get the most important player on your team into a groove you fat slob.[/quote]

You can't pass every down, you need to run to open up play action[/quote]

And to keep the ball out of their hands.

Op stop jumping to conclusions!

run game goin strong

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]run game goin strong
    [/quote]

yup keep pounding the ball! give eli time to wake up!

[quote user="HeGoesDeep"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]run game goin strong
    [/quote]

yup keep pounding the ball! give eli time to wake up!
    [/quote]+1 The run game is there for now. Keep it going and Eli will come on in the 4th quarter.

Boy was I wrong eli is not playing good at all he almost threw like 5 picks. What the hell. Also what is the deal with nicks why don't we ever get him involved early in games. I truly don't understand it at all. Also how about some back shoulder fades stop throwing over the middle or eli is oing to have a multiple interception game he has been making really bad decisions.