+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

More on High Ankle Sprains

Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey
    missed last year's Super Bowl after suffering a high ankle sprain in
    the AFC Championship Game. Two years ago, Colts defensive end Dwight Freeney
    had an ankle injury and started the Super Bowl but was unable to
    maintain his effectiveness in the second half. The odds are good that
    Gronkowski will find a way to suit up and play in the game, but the
    question is how much the ankle will limit him. ( From ESPN )

Re: More on High Ankle Sprains

Adrian Peterson missed an entire month because high ankle sprain. And we saw Big Ben be completely immobilized when he got his high ankle sprain this season.

i firmly believe this guy Bronkowski is hurt with this injury. i expect him to play becuz this is the sb.

i do not believe he will have that much of an impact becuz of the injury. i dont care how much they shoot him up that stuff will quickly wear off becuz of the physicality and pressures of the game.

I think that New England Patriots are making the injury out to be a lot worse than it is. It is Bill Belliechek trying to play his mind games. NY Giants need to prepare for Rob Gronkowski as if he is playing at full strength.

I bELIeve.

They'll go about things as if Gronkowski is 200%. If he isn't, then they have lost nothing in preparation. Better than the opposite scenario.

[quote user="buffyblue"]I think that New England Patriots are making the injury out to be a lot worse than it is. It is Bill Belliechek trying to play his mind games. NY Giants need to prepare for Rob Gronkowski as if he is playing at full strength.

I bELIeve.[/quote] agree

NFL Network's Lindsay Soto spotted Rob Gronkowski (ankle, questionable)
    "practically running" to the Patriots' team bus in Indianapolis Sunday.

He's gonna be near 100%. Another week of treatment to heal + the ankle will definitely be shot up b4 the game.

[quote user="calzonesays"]NFL Network's Lindsay Soto spotted Rob Gronkowski (ankle, questionable)

He's gonna be near 100%. Another week of treatment to heal + the ankle will definitely be shot up b4 the game.
    [/quote]

Running in a boot? Cmon.

I read it.... He is just doing it as a front. "Hey guys. Look at me. "Practically run to the bus. I am ok"

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="calzonesays"]NFL Network's Lindsay Soto spotted Rob Gronkowski (ankle, questionable)

[/quote]

Running in a boot? Cmon.

Show me the link where it says he is running with a boot. Nice try.
    [/quote]

Nice try? I'm a Giants fan..I want him to be hurt.

https://twitter.com/#!/lindsaysoto/statuses/163747521603190786

The rest of her tweet.

"As if he knew we'd be watching his ankle and wanted to send us a message. Or something"

Smells like a front. Why is anyone practically running to the bus? And when he got into the bus after "practically running", he cringed in pain.