+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tough loss against a 1-3 Carolina Team. We came in 4-2 so i was figuring with the goal scoring they would skate too an easy win tonight. Not the Case.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

The Rangers have played well enough to be 8-0, but Henrik has looked very ordinary so far this year, and they've gotten some bad breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Tough loss against a 1-3 Carolina Team. We came in 4-2 so i was figuring with the goal scoring they would skate too an easy win tonight. Not the Case.
    They have played well enough to be 7-1 IMO. I watched the game last night, Carolina deserved the W. The Rangers decided to let Skinner do whatever he pleased out there and the offense was sluggish. The Hurricanes dominated the 3rd once up 3-2. That was the first time I was annoyed watching the Rangers this year, we need Kreider back in the lineup.
    https://crackberry.com/sites/crackberry.com/files/styles/w325/public/images/wallpaper_20080105021921_18172263532.jpg?itok=3ohP  HkYs Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Not many things bring me more pleasure than watching the Rangers completely curb stomp the Lightning. Excellent win last night. A very good thing for the Rangers is that Rick Nash is playing extremely well right now.
    https://crackberry.com/sites/crackberry.com/files/styles/w325/public/images/wallpaper_20080105021921_18172263532.jpg?itok=3ohP  HkYs Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

The fact the Rangers are 6-3 with Henrik not playing great, and Kreider missing the last few games, makes me believe this team could be in for a very good season. The defense is still shaky at times, but the improvement in team speed has been a big plus. Special teams look much improved too.

Agree Darrin, plus Kreider is back tonight which is good news. St. Louis is a tough team. Also, Kevin Hayes looks like a new player so far this year. I agree that this team has a high shelf potential if they can continue to progress. We are very fast and pretty young to boot all of a sudden. Even Girardi hasn't been awful so far, that may be more shocking than anything.

Kreider and Hayes look like they are finally playing to their potential. Vesey looks like a future star too.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    Kreider and Hayes look like they are finally playing to their potential. Vesey looks like a future star too.
    Of course the excitement and recruitment of Vesey league wide is because he is said to be a natural scorer. You can see it when he plays. His snipe on the drop pass from Nash Sunday night was a thing of beauty. What was interesting in that game was how Nash set the tone. He got that break away and didn't give Bishop time to set. The Rangers followed that lead for the rest of the night, which was smart because getting deep on Bishop is a fail most of the time. Vesey, Grabner and Nash beat him with similar style shots like that. Even the rebound that Miller slammed home was a similar shot from Hayes that left a juicy rebound.

red hot right now

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    red hot right now
    Wow 4-0 already?? Crazy
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***