+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First NYG Game, Help Me Pick 300 Level Seats!

Bench Player

Question First NYG Game, Help Me Pick 300 Level Seats!

Hi all,

I was looking into getting tickets for my brother for his birthday. It will be his first NYG game. I can only afford 300 level seating. I wanted to get your insight on recommendations to which section to pick in the 300s. I'm looking at the NYG vs BAL game in October, as the prices seem a little cheaper then then the Saints and Skins games in September.

How are the seats in the upper corner sections, like 306-308, 344-346, 319-321, 331-333?

Do the seat row matter, or really just the sections since its in the 300's? I noticed a lot of the rows in my price range are in the 20's.

I would like to stay away from the endzone sections, because it maybe hard to see the opposite endzone? So I figured if I can get a corner or sideline it would be decent?

Also, how much should I really be paying? I see tickets in my price range in those sections from 100-130 a ticket without service fees. (vividseats, stubhub)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NYGPanda View Post
    Hi all,

I was looking into getting tickets for my brother for his birthday. It will be his first NYG game. I can only afford 300 level seating. I wanted to get your insight on recommendations to which section to pick in the 300s. I'm looking at the NYG vs BAL game in October, as the prices seem a little cheaper then then the Saints and Skins games in September.

How are the seats in the upper corner sections, like 306-308, 344-346, 319-321, 331-333?

Do the seat row matter, or really just the sections since its in the 300's? I noticed a lot of the rows in my price range are in the 20's.

I would like to stay away from the endzone sections, because it maybe hard to see the opposite endzone? So I figured if I can get a corner or sideline it would be decent?

Also, how much should I really be paying? I see tickets in my price range in those sections from 100-130 a ticket without service fees. (vividseats, stubhub)

Thanks
    I sit in the corner end zones for my season seats... it isn't too bad. They are high up the upper level. Please note... I think the endzones rows start at 7 or 6.

Lower rows would be better in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGPanda View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks
    If it was the old stadium I would say it doesn't matter much. There wasn't a bad seat in that place. But you might want to consider spending a bit more and moving into the 200 sections. The 300 level of this horrible stadium is so far away from the field, you actually have to take time for your eyes to adjust to the distance. Plus getting up to the 300 level is a nightmare in itself. No direct route at all.

The first time I went there in 2010, it literally looked like the upper level was in a different county as the field. I was lucky enough to be in 144 that time.

If you're going for the experience only, well I guess you can live with most anything. But the 300 level in that place is awful. At least that's one man's opinion.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG6timeworldchamps View Post
    I sit in the corner end zones for my season seats... it isn't too bad. They are high up the upper level. Please note... I think the endzones rows start at 7 or 6.
    Do you have any pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    If it was the old stadium I would say it doesn't matter much. There wasn't a bad seat in that place. But you might want to consider spending a bit more and moving into the 200 sections. The 300 level of this horrible stadium is so far away from the field, you actually have to take time for your eyes to adjust to the distance. Plus getting up to the 300 level is a nightmare in itself. No direct route at all.

The first time I went there in 2010, it literally looked like the upper level was in a different county as the field. I was lucky enough to be in 144 that time.

If you're going for the experience only, well I guess you can live with most anything. But the 300 level in that place is awful. At least that's one man's opinion.
    Agreed. I have lower level, low row, corner and in the old stadium I was able to make out where some friends were sitting - diagonally across the field in a low row in the upper level - based on what I knew they were wearing. In the new stadium I don't stand a chance of seeing them.

300s in the middle of the field in a row lower than 10 are my fav seats. You get a great view of the field and see everything you can't on tv
    1st- OJ Howard, TE
    2nd- Caleb Brantley, DT
    3rd- Dorian Johnson, OG/RT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Bench Player

Section 308

We have seats in section 308 which is towards a the end zone but not really and it is a great view. We are row 5 which is the first row in this section which is also great because we have nobody in front of us.

Bench Player

View from 308

This is our view from 308
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread