+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Bowl

Veteran

Pro Bowl

It's great to see all of the opposing NFC helmets of teams that the Giants beat on the way to the Super Bowl. They really look colorful on the new HD television I bought to watch our team play this week. Snap...

Re: Pro Bowl

FITZ WITH A TD THE GUY IS A BEAST!

Glad to see some of my favorite players there.....Mangold, Brees, Rodgers......[]
    No one remembers who came in second.

i just turned the tv off. if i wanted to watch grown men fake their profession i'd watch politicians on CSPAN.
    you see these *** clowns on the DL and in coverage? the first run play the NFC ran I thought a false start had been flagged bc no one seemed to do much of anything.

a complete joke.
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

everyone looks so emo to be there.

it's really great being in the SB and seeing eagles/packers/saints/etc battling it out in a meaningless probowl.

and if rivers made the probowl this year somehow, eli should have been a probowl every year he's been a starter. that guy had one of the worst seasons from a franchise qb ive ever seen. ugh, this probowl is a joke and ruins pro footballs credibility.
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

THAT'S TWO FOR LARRY HE IS A BEAST

Was the probowl always this big of a joke? I never really watched it as a kid- or adult! But it's not entertaining if the players don't try, OR CARE!

[quote user="giantsfan420"]i just turned the tv off. if i wanted to watch grown men fake their profession i'd watch politicians on CSPAN.
    you see these *** clowns on the DL and in coverage? the first run play the NFC ran I thought a false start had been flagged bc no one seemed to do much of anything.

a complete joke.[/quote]
    Yea I watched the first two offensive drives for both teams and turned it off....that was pathetic

Football is a game that can't be faked, you're either all in or you just don't play at all. In the NBA you could have an interesting all-star game because it's not physical.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

Why is Mike McCarthy coaching the NFC? I thought the coaches of the losing CG coached the Pro Bowl? Don't tell me Baby Jim Harbaugh balked at that?