+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Brassy interview at half time

What a schmoozer. Everyone is nice, everyone is so deserving, he loves everything, so excited to be here in Indy, takes nothing for granted.... I just threw up. Somebody punch this guy in the face. I respect him for his drive, his talent and his mark on the game but he so full of ****.

All-Pro

Re: Brassy interview at half time

Sounds like BB is not going to allow anyone to slip and give the Gaints anything to use as motivation. They are the opposite of ****y 18-0 team that was there last time.

Eli was not asked about the Pats but I am sure he would of gave back all the compliments to Brady and the Pats if asked
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

[quote user="tikiandphil"]What a schmoozer. Everyone is nice, everyone is so deserving, he loves everything, so excited to be here in Indy, takes nothing for granted.... I just threw up. Somebody punch this guy in the face. I respect him for his drive, his talent and his mark on the game but he so full of ****.[/quote]

Sorry, guys I meant Brady however the IPad didn't recognize it and put Brassy. Believe me though he is one of the best ever and I realize that beating his team will take some work.

I'm scared that Jacobs or Rolle will say something this week that will make the media blow up.

He said he hopes their is more people at the superbowl afterparty next week after the going away party today.
    He believes they already won...

Veteran

[quote user="tikiandphil"][quote user="tikiandphil"]What a schmoozer. Everyone is nice, everyone is so deserving, he loves everything, so excited to be here in Indy, takes nothing for granted.... I just threw up. Somebody punch this guy in the face. I respect him for his drive, his talent and his mark on the game but he so full of ****.[/quote] Sorry, guys I meant Brady however the IPad didn't recognize it and put Brassy. Believe me though he is one of the best ever and I realize that beating his team will take some work.[/quote]

I was wondering about that....."Brassy????"......what is that, Bold + Sassy?

Bench Player

He said it at their freaking pep rally before the team left for Indy. What was he supposed to say? Nice try looking for controversy.

Veteran

[quote user="LT1984"]He said it at their freaking pep rally before the team left for Indy. What was he supposed to say? Nice try looking for controversy.
    [/quote]

Actually it was the Costas interview in Indy that I am referring to. While I expect him to be cordial and respectful I do not think sickeningly sweet is necessary. Giants win this game, period that is what I think. I am not looking for any controversy here I am just stating that I don't like his superior nature when he is going to face the team I root for. Thanks for playing.