Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: shockey clip i took

[quote user="amk32390"]

i would have run them over...

nobody disrespects the best TE ever!

[/quote]

eh... Take it easy on the nyquil and coke.
    shockey is good, but id take bavaro any day of the week over him.

yea nice mouth on that little terd, shock should have gotten out and just flexed to scare the crap out of him

You guys are an embarassment.

Veteran

[quote user="mattwilming"]

giants camp. some friends and i tried to stalk him to his vehicle and get an autograph. didnt work out so well. lol

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=14985764

[/quote]

Whoever called him an a__hole, needs to get their mouth washed out with soap. He was very polite when he declined your request.

I'm going to hunt down whoever said "*******" and stalk him to the end of his days.

He won't even be able to take a dump without someone watching him.

You guys are *****s.

[quote user="ny-10-giants"]true....im suprised how nice he was about it. wasn't expecting that when I went to watch the video[/quote]

yea no kidding. He had every right to turn around and tell you to **** off. On the field is one thing. Out on the street after practice is another.

mattwliming's actual caption is "Shockey mouthing off"

Where the hell did he mouth off? I mean really?

Attention guys: If you see a guy named "Matt Wilming" at training camp or at Giants games make sure to call him an 'a-shole' when you meet him.

exactly, shockey was as polite as he could be to a stalker!!!! people don't get it, he's probably tired and hungry...if someone followed me to my car after work and was pestering me, i wouldn't be so polite.

i also love someone calling him an a-hole..real classy, maybe he shouldn't have been spanking his monkey in the mens room when shockey was signingautographsearlier.

[quote user="mattwilming"]

giants camp. some friends and i tried to stalk him to his vehicle and get an autograph. didnt work out so well. lol

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=14985764

[/quote]in the words of the great pet detective Ace Ventura "LOOOOOOOSSSSSA HER"

DUDE YOU ARE A COMPLETE LOSER AND A DISGRACE TO ALL GIANT FANS

Bench Player

i didnt call him an *******. i was holding the camera. u guys need some help. relax