Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: shockey clip i took

[quote user="Dorkasaurus"]>>

If you find humor in the fact that a young kid uses the word “a@@hole”, that is sad forbothyou and his parents.

[/quote]

Lol. I was thinking the same thing... for a kid to have a mouth like that (and not to just anyone, to Jeremy freakin Shockey), it must be some awful upbringing.

Bench Player

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="Fguerrero"][quote user="amk32390"]

i would have run them over...

nobody disrespects the best TE ever!

[/quote]

eh... Take it easy on the nyquil and coke.
    shockey is good, but id take bavaro any day of the week over him.
    [/quote]Not me Bavaro is to old to play ball.[/quote]

LOL, i'm sure he ment in his prime..

Bench Player

[quote user="flatblack"][quote user="amk32390"][quote user="Fguerrero"][quote user="amk32390"]

i would have run them over...

[/quote]

eh... Take it easy on the nyquil and coke.
    shockey is good, but id take bavaro any day of the week over him.
    [/quote]

Bavaro Career : (9 years)

351 receptions, 4,733yards, 39 touchdowns.

Shockey Career : (4 years)

248 receptions, 2,986 yards, 17 touchdown.

Shockey is already on pace to break all of those, and is just cruising into his prime.

[/quote]you're joking right??? bavaro hands were like glue...he dropped NOTHING!!! the same def can' t be said about our boy shockey...plus bavarro's blocking skills were 2nd to none, that's why we had such a good running attack during that era...shockey's blocking skills are good, but you never heard about bavarro complaining about having to stay in and block...he may be on pace to beat out bavarro's "numbers", but please don't even try to compare the the two. bavarro's intangables, make him the giant's all time greatest tight end period![/quote]

In 5 years time will read...

Shockey = Giants best TE

Bavaro = 2nd best

based on what, # of passes caught??? or # of passes dropped?? if its percentage of passes caught that were thrown to him, shockey has no chance...if it's how many times you moan about having to stay in and block, yep, shockey has bavarro beat again...how many times you run overor drag defenders, after the catch,for your career and not just your first year in the league, and don't have to get up screaming "look at me, look what i did!", i think bavarro will still have him beat after 5 more years of jeremy's career. guesss you never saw bavarro play, so i'm probably wasting my breath.

[quote user="DeeDeeBarber"]OMG COMMON PEOPLE!

WE'RE COMMON PEOPLE!

He's a member of the French Elite! He just told us to have cake!

Time to start photoshopping all of the photos "Matt Wilming" (another bad idea, putting your real name and picture online) provided.
    [/quote]
    LOL we are common folk.

and i have to say, i like shockey's play, even have his jersey...just his i'm a celebrity superstar attitude that i cant stand...he will never equal bavarro's quiet, tough, working man, all-pro status in my mind...pass receptions aren't everything. why is hines ward considered one of the best wide receivers in the league?? # of receptions?? or his all around play, without complaining or being "frustrated"?

[quote user="amk32390"]

[/quote]LOL!!! LMAO!!! LOL!!

ok thanks for the afternoon humor!

[quote user="mattwilming"]How many times do i have to say it. i was the friggin camera man.... it was a funny clip. if you all cant have a good laugh about then up yours. i got his autograph. i thought it was funny when they called him an @ssh0le. and i dont care what you common people think.
    [/quote]
    lol

When you guys hear us(Mods) talking about a certain level of maturity and keeping profanity and personal attacks off the boards, I'd like to ask that everyone who felt it necessary to reply in this thread as if they were children to remember this particular thread as they serve out their suspensions

As long as it keeps up, people will continue to be dropped from the board without warning

Think it over before you do it again