+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

Honest Debate: Tom Coughlin v Bill Belichick

I understand that bill is a genius but I read something today that made me think that there is something to be said for Tom's style of just meticulous attention to detail and hard drilling. Im sure Bill does the same thing but from what I understand Tom Coughlin takes it to another level. He's also just less of an ***. Check out the article and let me know what you think

http://theheroesandvillains.com/hand...Belichick.html

Re: Honest Debate: Tom Coughlin v Bill Belichick

[quote user="NYNEWYORK"]I understand that bill is a genius but I read something today that made me think that there is something to be said for Tom's style of just meticulous attention to detail and hard drilling. Im sure Bill does the same thing but from what I understand Tom Coughlin takes it to another level. He's also just less of an ***. Check out the article and let me know what you think

http://theheroesandvillains.com/hand...Belichick.html[/quote]
    Belichick's history speaks for itself...

Tom is great, but BB will go down top 3 all time
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NYNEWYORK"]I understand that bill is a genius but I read something today that made me think that there is something to be said for Tom's style of just meticulous attention to detail and hard drilling. Im sure Bill does the same thing but from what I understand Tom Coughlin takes it to another level. He's also just less of an ***. Check out the article and let me know what you think

[/quote]

Coughlin's catching up with another win on Sunday []
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Bench Player

lol slowly but surely catching up

Spygate

No Spygate.

That simple.

/Thread
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NYNEWYORK"]I understand that bill is a genius but I read something today that made me think that there is something to be said for Tom's style of just meticulous attention to detail and hard drilling. Im sure Bill does the same thing but from what I understand Tom Coughlin takes it to another level. He's also just less of an ***. Check out the article and let me know what you think http://theheroesandvillains.com/hand...Belichick.html[/quote]

[/quote]

+1. Hopefully, we'll win SB 46 and then get TC a 3rd ring before he retires and put him in the "one of the greats of all time" conversation.

Still, not too many DCs can say that they have their SB defensive plan in Canton like BB does for SB 25.

I think with BB we could have won about 3 SBs already, to be quite honest.

He's a great coach and this team has had a lot of talent in the past years.

But I love TC and he has accomplished a lot

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

History speaks for itself? Totally agree.

SPYGATE

I find it amusing that Coughlin went from being fired to being compared to Belichick in all of a month and a half.

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NYNEWYORK"]I understand that bill is a genius but I read something today that made me think that there is something to be said for Tom's style of just meticulous attention to detail and hard drilling. Im sure Bill does the same thing but from what I understand Tom Coughlin takes it to another level. He's also just less of an ***. Check out the article and let me know what you think

[/quote]

I agree. Belichik, has a proven track record. I like Coughlin, but he has alot more to accomplish before I can put him in same conversation with BB.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"