+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

First play on offense

I say drop a bomb on them on the first play and show them who is boss! Their secondary can't handle our WRs. So bring it on!
    Do not feed the trolls.

Veteran

Re: First play on offense

I was thinking that this morning on my way to work. I wonder what the first play will be?

Then I thought... It would be awesome to bomb it out to Nicks or Cruz for a TD or at least a big gain right out of the gate. That would set the tone nicely.

Though I think we'll run the ball a bunch early, just to set their defense up for the knockout blows to come later. Get them committing to the run and then eat their secondary alive!

GO BIG BLUE!!

Flea Flicker. Coughlin almost never uses gadget plays. They'd never expect it

Statue of Liberty play!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

annexation of puerto rico

Veteran

Brandon Jacobs/Ahmad Bradshaw power run right at Wilfork/heart of the Pats defense for a 5 yd gain, setting the tone that we'll be physically dominant in addition to beating them with our explosive passing attack

I don't want to get too cute ..t plays.. The one thing we have done well this postseasn is limit the to's ... I would go with a bomb and worse case Eli the magnificant can check down .

I do want to go for the knockout punch early though .

[quote user="GMAN2K9"]Brandon Jacobs/Ahmad Bradshaw power run right at Wilfork/heart of the Pats defense for a 5 yd gain, setting the tone that we'll be physically dominant in addition to beating them with our explosive passing attack
    [/quote]

+1

if we get the ball first, i'd actually like to run a play action bomb bc its the super bowl and u know the defense is going to be pumped up and could be prone to overpursuing on a play action. it'd be easier to catch them off guard i'd think
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Bench Player

That would be nice to set the tone

@albrecht77