+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Worst Giants of All Time

Who are some of the worst Giants of all time? I dont mean practice squad type players, I mean guys that had considerable playing time and were just awful and made you wonder how the coach even has them out there.

My first vote goes to CC Brown

Re: Worst Giants of All Time

Just trying to pass some time here. We all know who the best Giants of all time are... so i figured I would change it up...

the entire team of the mid 90's

Cedric Jones
    Derek Brown
    Ron Dayne
    Sinorice Moss
    Eldridge Small
    Larry Jacobson
    Randy Johnson
    Jim DelGaizo

dave brown
    tommy maddox
    and coach ray handley. the worst of the worst that i've seen in my lifetime.

Cedrick Jones was a terrible pick,especially for where he was taken.and didnt he have documented vision problems prior to being drafted?

Have to be more specific.

You could argue the Maras/Tisches were the worst Giants considering how bad they were for almost 20 years.

First Round Draft Picks:

While Cedric Jones was possibly the biggest (and fastest bust) the pick itself made sense (DE) if not the player.

I think Jarrod Bunch (FB) was probably a worst first round pick and a total disappointment.

Dave Brown ranks right up there too.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"]Have to be more specific.

You could argue the Maras/Tisches were the worst Giants considering how bad they were for almost 20 years.

[/quote]

wait, what??!!

[quote user="Kruunch"]Have to be more specific. You could argue the Maras/Tisches were the worst Giants considering how bad they were for almost 20 years. First Round Draft Picks: While Cedric Jones was possibly the biggest (and fastest bust) the pick itself made sense (DE) if not the player. I think Jarrod Bunch (FB) was probably a worst first round pick and a total disappointment. Dave Brown ranks right up there too.[/quote]

Don't forget Thomas Lewis (WR) -- 1st round pick in the mid '90s (a horrible decade of Giants drafting). Guy did zilch.

Jerrod Bunch

Tyronne Wheately

Rocky Thompson