+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: Madden Super Bowl simulation predicts Giants win 27-24.

since they got last years prediction wrong, i refuse to trust them :P
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

they have been surprisingly accurate this season, they had us beating sf, ne beating baltimore, and also seemed to nail the weekly regular season matchups. i like this simulation prediction bc they try and accurately rank every player on both sides of the ball and just let the teams go at it. i actually felt even more confident when it had us beating SF, even though i know its not reliable and kind of silly.

I died at the age of 74 on Sims 3 for my PC.

its been correct 6 of the last 8 times although last season got the steelers gb wrong and two years ago missed by a point of the final score. but like i said, they analyze and rank every player and let em go at it. i do predict the game wont be as close as madden says but its nice to see it has us winning.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I died at the age of 74 on Sims 3 for my PC.[/quote]
    lmao
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I died at the age of 74 on Sims 3 for my PC.[/quote]
    lmao
    [/quote]

It's not funny It's too young!

YAY!
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Veteran

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I died at the age of 74 on Sims 3 for my PC.[/quote]
    lmao
    [/quote] It's not funny It's too young![/quote]

There was a time when 74 years old was quite a run.