+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Tailgating at the Superbowl

Peeps,

Originally from NY but now living in California, I'm flying out to Indy to support our game on Sunday. I don't have a game ticket (redic prices), but I'm hoping there are some die-hards who have the same idea in mind.

According to Lucas Oil Stadium policy, RVs/tailgating is not allowed at the Superbowl. So, here's some questions I hope you fellas can help answer. I tried to do a search on the forum, but the results were 0 or the search function sucks:

1. Where are the die hards without tickets going to tailgate for the game?
    2. If tailgating is completely out of the questions, is there a good NY bar in Indy?

With Big Blue pride,

-Peter

Bench Player

Re: Tailgating at the Superbowl

In the past there has been satellite parking where tailgating was allowed. I have no idea if they are going to be doing that this Sunday but it may be worth looking into.

No offense.. not sure if it sounds like it's worth the trip

Bench Player

Simmsy - I'll search around for that satellite parking idea. Thanks for the tip!

Keep 'em coming

Bench Player

[quote user="DartLax 36"]No offense.. not sure if it sounds like it's worth the trip[/quote]

I'm blending the trip with some other stuff in the midwest, so it works out. Just need to find the crew of other fanatic people who are bleeding blue on Sunday.