+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A win and you COULD POSSIBILY at least make the arguement........

that eli is the #1 active QB in the NFL.

ok hear me out first........and then you can start bashing me. lol.

most commonly assumed top 4 active qbs (lets keep Peyton out of this converstaion completly considering his own issues at the present time.)

in no particuliar order:

-Drew Brees, will only have one ring compared to Eli's two.

-Aaron Rodgers, will only have one ring compared to Eli's two.

-Little Ben, Both would have 2 rings. the arguement could easily be made through simple stats that Eli is the better passer at this stage in his career.. Eli's career might not have started out quite as qucik as Ben's but he certiantly has turned in on in the last 4 seasons. Imo eli projects out better for the rest of his career than Ben also.

-Tom Brady, would have 3 rings to Eli's 2.

Re: A win and you COULD POSSIBILY at least make the arguement........

sorry didnt quite finish......and Eli would have beaten Tom not so Teriffic twice in the BIG GAME.

im not even saying i believe this MYSELF. I just wanted to state IF and only if our gmen win this sucker the arguement can be made!

WE LOVE YOU ELI

[quote user="NFCEastBeast"]sorry didnt quite finish......and Eli would have beaten Tom not so Teriffic twice in the BIG GAME.

im not even saying i believe this MYSELF. I just wanted to state IF and only if our gmen win this sucker the arguement can be made!

WE LOVE YOU ELI[/quote]

No, the argument can't really me be made. Eli's a great QB who performs incredible under pressure. Why do we have to make him any more or any less than that? Threads like this are just troll bait.

BASH.

IF the giants win, Eli will be the most successful QB in the NFC

The best in the NFL right now regardless of what happens is Tom, Peyton, Brees, Arron, Ben, Eli
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

The argument can't really be made lol sorry and I am a HUGE Eli fan...it is a bit of a stretch...

So its settled.

You heard it on GMB first. THERE IS NOTHING THAT ELI CAN DO TO REACH THE TOP OF HIS PROFESSION.

good to know.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Bench Player

... that Eli will be the last Giant to wear #10 !

Eli is better than Ben, but better than brees and tom brady.. that's tough

Lets just win the game and debate that after...

i swear that goofy looking face is gonna hold him back the eyes of the public forever.....lol.......not gonna be able to deny him when he retires with more superbowl rings than any other QB in nfl history though.......its gonna happen