+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NY Visit

Bench Player

NY Visit

Morning everyone,
    I'm a NY Giants fan that lives in San Antonio, TX and will be traveling to my first Met Life game on December 11 to see my team whip up on those cowboys. I've seen the Giants play in Dallas and now its time to go and sit with all the GIANT fans in Metlife. I just need some help as to how to get around Jersey and New York on game day. Transportation (train, bus, uber, etc) eating places and sites will be welcomed. Appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Ferrod; 09-01-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrod View Post
    Morning everyone,
    I'm a NY Giants fan that lives in San Antonio, TX and will be traveling to my first Met Life game on December 11 to see my team whip up on those cowboys. I've seen the Giants play in Dallas and now its time to go and sit with all the GIANT fans in Metlife. I just need some help as to how to get around Jersey and New York on game day. Transportation (train, bus, uber, etc) eating places and sites will be welcomed. Appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks in advance.
    It depends on where you're staying. I think your best bet is the bus from port authority to the stadium. From what I remember its 20 bucks round trip and the buses drop you off at the stadium and are there waiting after the game to drive you back. There is a NJ Transit train that goes there as well, I think you'd take one train from Penn Station in manhattan to the Secaucus junction and then another from there to Metlife.

I prefer the bus.

Take the whole weekend to visit Times Square and be sure to be there early for the tailgatiing experience.

Feel free to ask more questions!
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Bench Player
    Thanks for the response.
    We will be staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Secaucus. Appreciate any feedback to make this trip the best ever.

Thanks for the response.
    We will be staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Secaucus. Appreciate any feedback to make this trip the best ever.
    For some reason I assumed you'd be staying in the city

In this case i would say an uber is your best bet, as you're only 10 mins driving away from the stadium. It's convenient and probably cheap enough.
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Bench Player
    We wanted to stay in NYC but, was costly. We still going to visit NYC from where were staying just would like to know best means of transportation to town.

We wanted to stay in NYC but, was costly. We still going to visit NYC from where were staying just would like to know best means of transportation to town.
    Depends where you are staying to be honest. Could be bus, train, taxi, or uber, depending on where you are staying
    1st- OJ Howard or David Njoku, TE
    2nd- Dion Dawkins, OT/OG
    3rd- Jaleel Johnson, DT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Bench Player
    I heard the jersey train or bus is the best way from Secaucus to New York city. Any other options?

+ Reply to Thread