+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

A message from Steeler Nation

Hello Giants fans.....

I started a thread here 4 years ago that ballooned pretty nicely. It was a genuine heartfelt wish from the Steeler Nation that you guys would end the 19-0. Sure enough, you came through and spared all of us forever having to endure listening to that. I'll always have a warm feeling for the Giants for that.

Here we are 4 years later, and karma dictates that I do it again. We Steeler fans can't stand the Patriots....as a matter of fact many of us actually wanted the Ravens to win last week. Tough to imagine, I know. So please, for everyone who bleeds black and gold......

Go stomp these guys!

Sincerely,

Southern Steeler

Veteran

Re: A message from Steeler Nation

[quote user="Southern Steeler"]Hello Giants fans.....

I started a thread here 4 years ago that ballooned pretty nicely.* It was a genuine heartfelt wish from the Steeler Nation that you guys would end the 19-0.* Sure enough, you came through and spared all of us forever having to endure listening to that.* I'll always have a warm feeling for the Giants for that.

Here we are 4 years later, and karma dictates that I do it again.* We Steeler fans can't stand the Patriots....as a matter of fact many of us actually wanted the Ravens to win last week.* Tough to imagine, I know. So please, for everyone who bleeds black and gold......

Go stomp these guys!

Sincerely,

Southern Steeler
    [/quote]

Thanks for the support. Other than your QB, I like the Steelers' organization as well.

with pleasure
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

I root for the Steelers all the time, love their organization and I love Tomlin

Thanks

[quote user="jhamburg"]

Thanks for the support. Other than your QB, I like the Steelers' organization as well.[/quote]

He's finally removed his head from his a**. I think.

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Southern Steeler"]Hello Giants fans.....

I started a thread here 4 years ago that ballooned pretty nicely. It was a genuine heartfelt wish from the Steeler Nation that you guys would end the 19-0. Sure enough, you came through and spared all of us forever having to endure listening to that. I'll always have a warm feeling for the Giants for that.

Here we are 4 years later, and karma dictates that I do it again. We Steeler fans can't stand the Patriots....as a matter of fact many of us actually wanted the Ravens to win last week. Tough to imagine, I know. So please, for everyone who bleeds black and gold......

Go stomp these guys!

Sincerely,

Southern Steeler
    [/quote] Thanks for the support. Other than your QB, I like the Steelers' organization as well.[/quote]

+1. Plus, isn't Rooney Mara named after the Steelers' Rooney's?

I've always had a soft spot for the Steelers, too. Being a kid in the 70's when the Giants were bad (but still my team by birthright) and the Steelers were the dynasty, couldn't help but be a fan.

[quote user="Southern Steeler"]Hello Giants fans.....

Go stomp these guys!

Sincerely,

Southern Steeler
    [/quote]Oh shut the freak up. Pennsy teamssuck and Pitt sucks erie water

Rooney Mara's dad is Tim Mara and her mom is a Rooney. Same for Kate.

Kate roots for both teams and has it written in her contracts that she can take a day off from production to see the Steelers or Giants in the Superbowl. I don't get the sense that Rooney is a fan.

[quote user="Gianthunter"]Oh shut the freak up. Pennsy teamssuck and Pitt sucks erie water[/quote]

Classy!