+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Da'Rel Scott

Da'Rel Scott

Is he still out injured?

Re: Da'Rel Scott

I believe not

I could be wrong, but I thought he was just inactive because they don't have any space for him on the active roster.

All I know for sure is that he's on the 53-man roster - I don't know how long it has been since he's been active for a game

Veteran

Not injured just no need for him . That fumble cost him playing time

[quote user="DaveRawlings"]Is he still out injured?[/quote]

He had a brief (hopefully) case of fumblitis.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="DaveRawlings"]Is he still out injured?[/quote]

He had a brief (hopefully) case of fumblitis.[/quote]

Luckily Coughlin is good at curing that.

As of now, Ware is the better (albeit less dynamic) option.

Being a fan of Da'Rel Scott and his ridiculous speed, I would unfortunately have to say...the only spot for him on the team right now is on special teams.

Danny Ware is the Giants 3rd RB because he has an edge over Scott right now in terms of playbook knowledge and execution of the plays on offense when called upon, which is much more important than raw speed in a crucial Superbowl game...

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Being a fan of Da'Rel Scott and his ridiculous speed, I would unfortunately have to say...the only spot for him on the team right now is on special teams. Danny Ware is the Giants 3rd RB because he has an edge over Scott right now in terms of playbook knowledge and execution of the plays on offense when called upon, which is much more important than raw speed in a crucial Superbowl game...[/quote]That's how it goes for now, I agree. I did however see some nice flash from him which hopefully develops fully in the future. Go Blue!
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Being a fan of Da'Rel Scott and his ridiculous speed, I would unfortunately have to say...the only spot for him on the team right now is on special teams. Danny Ware is the Giants 3rd RB because he has an edge over Scott right now in terms of playbook knowledge and execution of the plays on offense when called upon, which is much more important than raw speed in a crucial Superbowl game...[/quote]That's how it goes for now, I agree. I did however see some nice flash from him which hopefully develops fully in the future. Go Blue![/quote]

My only hope for him right now (if he even makes it onto the Superbowl roster) is to run a fake punt for TD against the Patriots again in the Superbowl, when it counts!. LOL!