+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jmike draft expert

Jmike draft expert

There are a lot of people on here who i enjoy reading their take on prospects and draft predictions like slip,redyeye, and nycsportsfan but the person who imo was the best at it was a poster named jmike...I was one of those people who wanted Pouncey last year and she argued they would go CB..which they did...not too big of suprise but she also nailed excatly what they would do in the 2nd round...said when they would go O-line and touched on the fact that they would stock pile some lbers which they did...I look forward to reading all your predictions this year and I hope she posts again on here because what she did last year was sick.

All-Pro

Re: Jmike draft expert

Latest I heard, she expects a DE to be our first rd pick.

It seems like the talent level won't really match up for that to happen at the end of the first. But who knows who will fall and who will rise.

[quote user="lawl"]Latest I heard, she expects a DE to be our first rd pick.

It seems like the talent level won't really match up for that to happen at the end of the first. But who knows who will fall and who will rise.[/quote]

i read that she said that too but I think I also read she said with them picking so late it will be hard to tell which way they go...ur actually good at predicting what they do too if I recall from last year.

I like that LT from Gerogia..I heard he will go late 1st too..if he is there I wonder what they do.

[quote user="lawl"]Latest I heard, she expects a DE to be our first rd pick.

It seems like the talent level won't really match up for that to happen at the end of the first. But who knows who will fall and who will rise.[/quote]

what pos do u think they will target in the 1st?

Bench Player

[quote user="allentown PA"]I like that LT from Gerogia..I heard he will go late 1st too..if he is there I wonder what they do.[/quote]

You mean Cordy Glenn? I wouldn't mind drafting him, but I don't know if he'll fall to the Giants. I think it might be Mike Adams, the tackle from Ohio State, cause the Giants need someone to replace McKenzie after the season.

Personally, I'd love it if Zach Brown fell to the Giants, cause he'd be a natural to replace Kiwi at LB if Kiwi moves back to DE, which only happens if Osi leaves.

I don't know who that masked woman was but she sure knew her stuff, haven't seen her in a while. Hope to see her back here soon as well.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"]I don't know who that masked woman was but she sure knew her stuff, haven't seen her in a while. Hope to see her back here soon as well.[/quote]

lol..srsly...i respect the old timers who post on the DYK thread but that girl was honestly an expert on 90's giant football...she knew her stuff thats for sure.

[quote user="Mr. Zolo"][quote user="allentown PA"]I like that LT from Gerogia..I heard he will go late 1st too..if he is there I wonder what they do.[/quote]

You mean Cordy Glenn? I wouldn't mind drafting him, but I don't know if he'll fall to the Giants. I think it might be Mike Adams, the tackle from Ohio State, cause the Giants need someone to replace McKenzie after the season.

Personally, I'd love it if Zach Brown fell to the Giants, cause he'd be a natural to replace Kiwi at LB if Kiwi moves back to DE, which only happens if Osi leaves.[/quote]In my opinion, Zach Brown is a glorified Jock Williams. Not someone we should look at.

Any O line guys we look at now will probably need to be able to play at least 2 positions effectively to be considered. Mike Adams is a great prospect but his stock is rising and I'm not sure he would be there at #32.

Someone like Dwayne Allen or Doug Martin (I think his stock will continue to rise) at 32 would work for me. DT wouldn't surprise me either since there should be a few of them around the 32 position around that talent level.

+ Reply to Thread