+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jmike draft expert

Re: Jmike draft expert

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Any O line guys we look at now will probably need to be able to play at least 2 positions effectively to be considered. Mike Adams is a great prospect but his stock is rising and I'm not sure he would be there at #32.

Someone like Dwayne Allen or Doug Martin (I think his stock will continue to rise) at 32 would work for me. DT wouldn't surprise me either since there should be a few of them around the 32 position around that talent level.[/quote]

interesting point about DT..austin is a question mark...benard is whatever...I like our starters in joesph and canty but another stud in there would def help imo.

I used to talk to her all the time on yahoo. Havent seen her on in a long time.

The funny part was last year she didnt know what CB the giants would take, just figured they would take a CB.

Then somehow Prince falls all the way to them.....

Anyway, her name is Jen.... and shes actually pretty cute. Lol

Hopefully everything is ok with her and she just hasent had time to visit the forums.

[quote user="slipknottin"]I used to talk to her all the time on yahoo. Havent seen her on in a long time.

The funny part was last year she didnt know what CB the giants would take, just figured they would take a CB.

Then somehow Prince falls all the way to them. Lol[/quote]

not sure if prince falling there was the reason they would take corner or if they still would have anyway but she actually called DT in the 2nd and OL in the 4th, then the stock piling of backers in later rounds...either way it was pretty cool..I hope she does a mock this year...im looking forward to reading a few of the people's on here mocks.

[quote user="slipknottin"]I used to talk to her all the time on yahoo. Havent seen her on in a long time.

Then somehow Prince falls all the way to them.....

Anyway, her name is Jen.... and shes actually pretty cute. Lol[/quote]

cute or not the girl knew her stuff

[quote user="allentown PA"]
    not sure if prince falling there was the reason they would take corner or if they still would have anyway but she actually called DT in the 2nd and OL in the 4th, then the stock piling of backers in later rounds...either way it was pretty cool..I hope she does a mock this year...im looking forward to reading a few of the people's on here mocks.[/quote]

Me and her did a mock about a week or two before that last draft. We actually got a bunch of the early picks right, the lions were the team that I missed on. We had both Prince and Fairley on the board, she argued with me that the lions might take Fairley over Prince, I didnt think they would as they were fairly loaded at DT and real short at CB.

But she was right, after Prince got past the lions the next natural spot for him was the giants.

Could have been an interesting turn however, if lions took Prince and the giants instead had Fairley on the board.

Bench Player

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Mr. Zolo"][quote user="allentown PA"]I like that LT from Gerogia..I heard he will go late 1st too..if he is there I wonder what they do.[/quote]

You mean Cordy Glenn? I wouldn't mind drafting him, but I don't know if he'll fall to the Giants. I think it might be Mike Adams, the tackle from Ohio State, cause the Giants need someone to replace McKenzie after the season.

Personally, I'd love it if Zach Brown fell to the Giants, cause he'd be a natural to replace Kiwi at LB if Kiwi moves back to DE, which only happens if Osi leaves.[/quote]In my opinion, Zach Brown is a glorified Jock Williams. Not someone we should look at.[/quote]

I don't really see any flaws with Zach Brown. He's got the size and speed to contend with the dangerous TE's in the NFC (Witten, Graham, Finley, Vernon Davis) and get to the QB. Seems to be ideal against fast teams like the Eagles. You put Brown and his speed behind the Giants nascar Package, and they can really excel.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="allentown PA"]
    not sure if prince falling there was the reason they would take corner or if they still would have anyway but she actually called DT in the 2nd and OL in the 4th, then the stock piling of backers in later rounds...either way it was pretty cool..I hope she does a mock this year...im looking forward to reading a few of the people's on here mocks.[/quote]

Me and her did a mock about a week or two before that last draft. We actually got a bunch of the early picks right, the lions were the team that I missed on. We had both Prince and Fairley on the board, she argued with me that the lions might take Fairley over Prince, I didnt think they would as they were fairly loaded at DT and real short at CB.

But she was right, after Prince got past the lions the next natural spot for him was the giants.

Could have been an interesting turn however, if lions took Prince and the giants instead had Fairley on the board.[/quote]

cool..i didnt know u guys did a mock of all teams..i thought just the giants..i do know she was rite about Liguet being a bad fit in SD.

[quote user="Mr. Zolo"]

I don't really see any flaws with Zach Brown. [/quote]

He has crappy instincts and he is not a physical downhill player at all.

Hes essentially a slightly more athletic version of Jacquain Williams.... Who the giants already have on the team.

Really Brown adds nothing that the giants dont already have. What they really need is an inside linebacker. They are pretty well off outside with Boley, Kiwi, and Williams.

whats ur take on the Tackle from Gerogia...redeye and the guys think he is a late 1st rounder..would love to get him..i personally have never been sold on beatty and have no expectations for brewer.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="allentown PA"]

Could have been an interesting turn however, if lions took Prince and the giants instead had Fairley on the board.[/quote]

agreed that would have been interesting but dont know about fairley being there still or would he have been? where did detroit pick?

+ Reply to Thread