+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Jmike draft expert

Re: Jmike draft expert

[quote user="Raptor22"]meh... I wouldn't judge anything from the Senior Bowl. They're not allowed to play anything like a Pro defense, or even a defense that fits with the particular talent on the respective teams[/quote]

He played deep safety in C1 or C3 all senior bowl. Im mostly judging by how he attacked the run, he just never seemed like he was a downhill player, or a hitter. He got there pretty late. But a lot of that could be trusting the other corners and players on the field.

draft a center to replace baas..he is **** imo..lol

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Mr. Zolo"]

I don't really see any flaws with Zach Brown. [/quote]

He has crappy instincts and he is not a physical downhill player at all.

Hes essentially a slightly more athletic version of Jacquain Williams.... Who the giants already have on the team.

Really Brown adds nothing that the giants dont already have. What they really need is an inside linebacker. They are pretty well off outside with Boley, Kiwi, and Williams.[/quote]The more I watch the less I like,He cant tackle . I really like Williams I think the giants are good with him. I think they should draft James Michael Johnson if there going to take a LB[/quote]

lber is def not a need imo..wouldnt be against a DT but I have no clue what will be there at 32.

[quote user="allentown PA"]draft a center to replace baas..he is **** imo..lol[/quote]Need to release or at a minimum restructure that guy.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="allentown PA"]draft a center to replace baas..he is **** imo..lol[/quote]Need to release or at a minimum restructure that guy.[/quote]

speaking of jmike..she had an interesting idea of working petrus at center all off season..dont know if thats realistic but him at center, boother an snee at guards or DD, and the combo of DD,mck if we resign him and beatty at tackles could work.

+ Reply to Thread